18: Anniversary Dates Lead To Anticipated Occasions

Melody POV:

Waking up against Luke's chest, I take a deep breath to replenish that warm, happy feeling inside me for motivation to get up. He's been the best thing in my life for a whole year now, and I never want to be without him. I get up and shower, being sure to use the right body wash scent that he loves. He stirs as I exit the bathroom and asks, "Mel, Love, what time is it?" I answer, "7AM, Mi Amor." He raises his head and smiles at me before getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist, planting kisses from the edge of my shoulder to the nape of my neck. I giggle and say, "Babe, you know that tickles." He laughs and presses another kiss to the nape of my neck and says, "Yeah. We have a date tonight. It'll be fancy-ish, so wear something nice." I turn to him and plant a kiss on his lips before saying, "I know. Your surprise dates have never been anything but magical. We have breakfast and I have some vampires to train. See you tonight?" He nods and exits the cabin, letting me get dressed.

Arriving in the arena after breakfast, all the vampires were gathered, including the girl I fed a little bit 3.5 years ago. I look towards her and ask, "How long ago were you turned?" She turns to me, seemingly surprised, but responds, "4 months. As of today, actually. How long for you?" I reply, "3.5 years as of February 4th." The session starts, and I'm giving them all tips to better a hand-to-hand fighting style for each of them. Klaus stops me an hour in and asks, "What exactly is all this training for?" I honestly and grimly answer, "One of the former campers betrayed us and is trying to resurrect an old enemy, which will likely lead to another war." All of the vampires stop, and Stefan shakenly asks, "What the hell do you mean by another war?"

Once everything is explained, Rebekah asks, "So let me get this straight: this Annabeth girl is trying to resurrect The Father of the Gods for the second time in a decade, which is going to lead to another war?" I nod, and they all talk amongst themselves for a few seconds, before Elijah pipes up with their decision: "We have decided to continue helping. I have a question, though: Do the rest of them know?" I respond, "The Beacon Hills pack and the Avengers do. The rest that arrived alongside you: no, but I plan to tell them during their training sessions." The curlier haired blonde, Caroline, asks, " What number war in a decade is this?" I answer, "3rd." I then turn to Percy and Nico, who were up in the stands, and say, "I have 3 other training sessions to get done and my anniversary dinner with Luke to go to. You guys mind taking this class?" Nico and Percy both nod and hop down, and as I'm leaving, I yell out, "Clarisse will be here in an hour to lighten the load. Try to tolerate her, Percy."

I get to the clearing behind Hekate cabin to see that they were already warming up(using focus to float). I clap, bringing them back to the physical world, and the more experienced magic users landing on their feet, and the Bennett teen landing on her butt. I help her up, using a tiny healing spell to keep her from bruising, and Magnus says, "I was astral projecting and I heard what's happening. 3rd war in a decade?" Freya and Bonnie's heads snap to me, and I exasperatedly say, "I already explained this to your friends and siblings. I can show you the memory to explain." They nod, so I take their hands and project it into their heads. After, they each look me in the eyes with a resolute expression and unitedly say, "We'll help." I look at Magnus questioningly, but he gives me an Are You Stupid expression that lets me know his answer, and we continue. Lou-Ellen takes over for me an hour and a half in so I can get to the werewolf/combo creature lesson.

The werewolves, Aunt Cass, Lydia, and Klaus's daughter and baby mama were there when I arrived at the clearing by the amphitheater. I ask, "Why is the child here?" Hayley rolls her eyes and says, "Cause she's the Original Tribrid." I flatly say, "I'm 21.5 and was born half god, a quarter Siren, and a quarter Wix. If anyone is the "Original Tribrid", it's me. If you wanna give her any title, she gets the title of First Natural Born Eventual Vampire." The hybrid scowls, and we continue, and I give the wolves or partial-wolves advice from Patrick, my favorite HimboWolf. Sherman Yang and the rest of Ares cabin take over, and I race to the weapons arena to make it to my final class of the day.