Begin.

From the deepest depths of earth, arose a being, a creature, a destroyer. Free of it's chains, climbing to the surface. Unknown of its own self, unknown of its surroundings. From being freed of its captivity, it shall be unknown whether it will become a natural human, hiding in plain sight.
or a destroyer of men.

Volker drove down the endless, dark highway towards the nearest motel.....which was another 20 miles. He groaned tiredly, about to fall asleep at the wheel. His eyes were about to close until he saw something in the middle of the road, he slammed his foot on the brake pedal and stopped right infront of the figure. It was tall, it seemed to be a human, it's clothes torn and hair messy, like a deer in headlights, it seemed to stare through the front windshield at Volker. Volker slowly got out of his RV. "Hey! You...uh..okay?" Volker called out. Nervous about the person, the person looked at him, "...Where am i.." it spoke. "Err...I think on the edge of the state of Vironda-? You good-?" Volker asked. The person looked exhausted, saying "Who are you...?" Walking towards Volker. "Uhh...Volker...are you like- homeless or something-? Need me to call someone for you?" Volker said. "I have..nothing." The person mumbled. Volker looked around, the highway was dead and cold. "Uh..you need a ride? I can take you to Sapphire City if you want.." Volker asked, scratching the back of his head. "We'll have to stop for the night before we get there, since im tired." The person looked at Volker, nodding, Volker smiled slightly, "Alright, come on in."