(Week later)
Cerberus woke up in the suite, the morning light shining in, Volker still snoring in his bed. Cerberus yawned and got up, leaving to take a walk.
He stepped outside and walked around, going to the business building nextdoor. He noticed Lucien standing outside of the building, looking on his phone. Cerberus walked up, nervously standing next to him. "Uhm...hello.." Cerberus mumbled. "Hello, can i help you?" Lucien said. "When do we leave..?" Cerberus quietly asked, Lucien responding "Another week, why?" "Its uhm..nice to be here.." Cerberus said. "Well, I'm glad you enjoy being here." Lucien said, smiling warmly. "I should get to work though." "W-Wait-" Cerberus said, Lucien looking at him. "I was wondering if..we could talk more..?" Cerberus asked nervously. "Talk...more? Like- date-?" Lucien said, smiling. "Yeah..." Cerberus mumbled. "Oh dear, you barely know me. Lets just get to know each other." Lucien said softly, Cerberus nodded, looking embarrassed. "Here, you can have my number." Lucien said, writing on a notepad and handing a note to Cerberus. "We can get to know each other. Okay?" Lucien said. Cerberus nodded, smiling softly.

Cerberus walked back to the suite quietly, Lucien heading into the building to his office.