25

The day of the battle came, they wanted to fight Laurance on his old laboratory full of sinister equipment and experiments he conducted. They teleported to his main warehouse, Ciel and Joshua became Eurytus and Cteatus, one full person, wings over their head, clear white eyes with no pupils. Holding a sharp spear, Misty was in her kingdom's armor, holding her trident, Cerberus holding his axe, Lucien holding an angel's spear. Misty and Eury+Cteat left the warehouse, taking out Angelic soldiers. Cerberus and Lucien walked around the large warehouse, as they walked, Cerberus grew dizzy, stumbling. "Cerberus-!" Lucien cried. Lucien saw Laurence, standing infront of them, smiling. "You're pathetic. I can take your little pet from you so easily-!" Laurence said as he disappeared, Cerberus groaned in pain, his face voiding over. "Cerberus please-!" Lucien cried. Cerberus stood up, glaring at Lucien. Laurence appeared behind Lucien, "Poor, Poor Cerberus. So strong. Yet so weak when it comes to you. Made to destroy angels like us, Hedone." Laurence said, holding his hand up, Lucien's wings unfolded from his back, Lucien gasped. Laurence disappeared once more, Lucien backed up from Cerberus, watching him raise his axe. The warehouse echoed with Laurence's voice, "Cerberus is born to kill angels like you, Hedone!" Laurence laughed as Cerberus swung his axe at Lucien, Lucien swiftly dodged, running from Cerberus. He ran through the towers of boxes of materials, running from Cerberus. Cerberus recklessly sliced through boxes, chasing quickly after Lucien. Lucien hid behind a pile of boxes, covering his mouth to quiet his panting. Cerberus called for Lucien in both his and Laurence's voice, making Lucien realize he was being controlled. "Hedone please, lets take care of him, together." Cerberus said. Laughter coming from him. Lucien felt chills up his spine, like prey hiding from the predator. Cerberus peeked behind the box, Lucien immediately threw a punch straight at his jaw, cracking the void covering his face, Cerberus was smiling, he began to laugh, Lucien attempted to dart away, but Cerberus sliced into his wings, stapling him to the wall. Lucien cried in pain, trying to pull himself free. Cerberus grabbed his throat, holding him up against the wall, Lucien gasped for air. Cerberus laughed, choking Lucien, Lucien grabbed at Cerberus, grabbing his head, Lucien's eyes glowed gold, his hands glowed white and Cerberus stopped smiling, Laurence losing control of Cerberus. Cerberus dropped Lucien, he groaned in pain, grabbing his head. Lucien ran from Cerberus, realizing Laurence was taking control once more.

He left the warehouse and saw Misty fighting Laurence with his brothers, obviously losing. Laurence smiling like the snake he was, he waved his hand and sliced at Misty, slicing her chest, she fell to her knees, falling weak. White glowing chains came from the ground, grabbing Eurytus/Cteatus, holding them down, they cried in anger, Cerberus coming out of the warehouse. "Take care of them, ill handle Hedone." Laurence said to Cerberus, Cerberus' face voided over and he held his axe tightly, walking over to Eury and Cteatus. "No, NO!" Lucien cried, seeing Cerberus slice open their chest, the two separated, showing Ciel and Joshua, Joshua grabbed his chest, showing he was unharmed, Ciel fell to the floor, blood pooling from his chest. Lucien screamed, rushing over to Ciel, grabbing him and holding him while Lucien fell to his knees. "Ciel please-!!" Lucien cried, beginning to sob, Joshua ran over, crying. "Hey, it'll be okay..Luci..Josh.." Ciel said, cupping his hand on Lucien's cheek. "..I love you two.." Ciel mumbled, before falling numb, closing his eyes. Lucien cried in anger, screaming loudly. Misty crawled over to the three, holding Joshua's hand, holding her bloodied chest with the other. Lucien's hair grew longer, crying, three rings of halo's above his head. He helped Ciel into Joshua's arms. Standing up, glaring at Laurence, then looking at Cerberus. "Thats it Hedone, dont you feel rage? Hatred? Kill him." Laurence said, Lucien grabbed his spear, looking at Cerberus. He ran at Cerberus, kicking him to the ground, Cerberus not fighting back. He got ontop of Cerberus holding the spear right above his head, readying to pierce him. His eyes glowed white, he screamed with anger, standing up and glaring at Laurence. "Hmm, such control." Laurence said, still smirking. Lucien angrily sliced at Laurence, Laurence dodging every slice, he calmly talked to Lucien "we could be teammates, my dear." Laurence said, "just like me and your mother!" Laurence laughed. Lucien sliced Laurence's arm, he skidded back, panting. Lucien looked unfazed, holding the spear tightly, four halo rings over his head. Laurence looked at the rings, his calm demeanor changed to rage, "you-! You have four rings-!! It cant be!" Laurence yelled. "Only I am the king-!!! You cant be like me!! i'll kill you-!!" Laurence said before he began to cough up blood, blue dripping from his nose and mouth. "You disgusting cough FREAK!" Laurence coughed. Vomiting blood, he yelled more ill words at Lucien who was calm, watching Laurence die, Laurence's rings fading away. "This world is mine-! MINE-!!!" Laurence screamed, vomiting more. He fell to his knees and fell limp, dying, dropping to the ground.

Cerberus sat up, seeing Lucien holding Ciel, his wounds glowed white, healing. Misty's wounds were healed already, she smiled as she saw Ciel slowly woke up, Joshua looked excited. Lucien's eyes stopped glowing and he hugged Ciel tightly, him and Joshua sobbing. Misty walked over to Cerberus and helped him up, saying "welcome back Cerberus." Cerberus nodded and walked over to the three siblings. Ciel and Joshua got up with Lucien, Lucien smiled at Cerberus. "You're..you're an angel?" Cerberus mumbled. "More then an angel, the king of the overworld basically." Misty said softly, hugging Lucien. Cerberus noticed the rings, then smiled at Lucien. Misty stopped hugging Lucien and Cerberus immediately hugged him, Holding him close. Lucien hugged him back, beginning to sob.