20

"You got your wiiiiings!!!!" Katelyn said excitedly, holding a box of items. "Okay, ive handled very few wings, but ive gotten things from the overworld." Katelyn said, setting the box on Lucien's desk. "Now, I recommend cleaning them after this, just a regular shower." Katelyn said, handing Lucien a corset-like item, it was used to hide wings. Katelyn also handed Lucien a couple glass viles. "These are to fully make your wings disappear until you learn to hide them. And the box has some oils that shop gave me, the angels take great care of their wings." Katelyn said, laughing. "Wow..uhm..this is a lot..." Lucien mumbled. "Yeah, but i want you to be okay. How's that leg doing for ya?" Katelyn said. "Its been great, did you yell at Lucifer for removing it?" Lucien asked. "Of course i did! He coulda damaged my work! By the way, im almost complete with your new leg, should be more comfortable, maybe even permanently without a cane!" Katelyn smiled.
After they finished chatting, Katelyn helped Lucien put the corset on, hiding his wings so he can leave his office. Lucien yawned, it was already late at night. Once Katelyn left, Lucien got ready to leave.

Once he got home, Cerberus was relaxing in the living room, "oh, hello Cerberus." Lucien said, feeling nervous. "Hello, you're a bit late, everything okay?" Cerberus said, standing up and going over to Lucien, "oh just was in a long meeting, yknow." Lucien said softly, Cerberus' demeanor seemed off, he looked down at Lucien. "Blood. I smell blood." Cerberus said quietly, chills being sent up Lucien's spine, knowing his bloodstained wings made a metallic smell. "Uhm...i dont know what you're talking about..." Lucien mumbled, "Lucien, are you hurt?" Cerberus pressed for answers, Lucien becoming more stressed. "Cerberus please-" Lucien said, "tell me, Lucien." Cerberus said firmly, Lucien's eyes glowed and he glared at Cerberus, "Its nothing, now leave me alone." Lucien said firmly, before walking off to his room. Cerberus looked shocked, he sighed and sat back on the couch.
Lucien went to his bathroom, starting a shower up. He took his clothing off, looking at his stained wings, he got into the shower to wash his wings of the blood.

After Lucien finished his shower, he put his corset on under his pajamas, going to his room to lay down. Cerberus quietly came into the room, looking sad. "Hey..Luci? Im uh..im sorry...i was worried." Cerberus mumbled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Its okay dear, i just dont like being pressed.." Lucien said calmly, smiling at Cerberus. Cerberus smiled and hugged Lucien.