The RV was stopped at a grocery store parking lot, it was the morning of the next day.
"Soo...you've just been exploring the coast as some homeless person?" Volker asked. "Yeah..I dont..know how to fit in..." the person mumbled. "And you don't wanna tell me about why you're homeless?" Volker asked once again, The person shook their head. "Can i atleast have your name? we can be pals! I'll help ya out man!" Volker said. "...Cerberus." the person responded. "Cerberus....I like it! sweet name man, name's Volker, but i already told ya." Volker chuckled. "Well, we needa stock up on snacks, i can get you some spare clothes at this shop, and then we can go back on my route." Volker said, Seeing Cerberus nod back in response.

After Volker came back with the groceries and clothes, he gave Cerberus the handful of clothing to try on, making sure it was large since Cerberus was quite tall. Cerberus now wore black sweatpants and a checkered tshirt with a black jacket, he wore his original combat boots, saying they were comfortable. Volker stocked the RV cabinets with snacks and was prepped to get back on the road. Noticing Cerberus watching tv, it was about a resort in Sapphire City, the owner was having a ceremony. "Cerberus, you ready to go?" Volker asked. "Wait..i wish to watch this." Cerberus mumbled back. "Oh? That weird resort for couples, meh, its super expensive." Volker said. "They're having a giveaway, for a 1 month stay.." Cerberus responded. "Oh? Well lets see if you can get it" Volker said teasingly. They both quietly listened to the tv.

"In order to win this giveaway, you must respond to this message." The owner said. All went silent to listen.
"syha'h lw'nafh" the owner spoke, the crowd in the ceremony began asking questions to the owner and the owner gave a small smile and walked out from the ceremony hall.
Cerberus quietly muttered, "syha'h n'gha"
"Huh-?" Volker said. "Thats the response, He said Eternal Life, the response is Eternal death." Cerberus said. "What the hell is that language?" Volker asked. "Ancient language of the gods.." Cerberus mumbled, Volker shot up from his seat, "WHAT?! You're serious?! Cmon man now im nervous to let you stay with me-!" Volker stuttered. "Cmon man now you have to tell me if you're some spirit or something-!" Cerberus sighed and said, "I am a demon, thats all. please dont ask me about anything else." "...i guess thats not that bad...i mean you wont hurt me or nothing...i know theres like- faeries and other things..you wont eat me or nothing right?" Volker rambled. "What? Demons do that..?" Cerberus asked. "Err- whatever! just since you did the message thing just give them a call- im gonna go calm down...." Volker said and handed Cerberus his phone, leaving the RV.
..
..
"WHAT?! We got the message right?!" Volker yelped. "Yeah." Cerberus said. "So- so we get a free suite!?" Volker said excitedly. "Yeah." Cerberus responded. Volker started celebrating, jumping up and down, saying "We get a free suite!!" over and over. Cerberus slightly smiled for the first time.