12

The next day, Volker and Cerberus were getting Cerberus ready for the date, Volker tied Cerberus' hair in a ponytail, Cerberus put on a comfortable buttoned shirt with dress pants and shoes, the opposite of his sleeveless turtleneck, combat shoes and pants. He looked different. "This is...uncomfortable.." Cerberus muttered. "You gotta look nice for a date." Volker said, smiling. Once they finished, the two walked to the bar, Cerberus noticed Lucien. He wore a white see through blouse with a tank top underneath, along with wide legged pants with ruffles at the bottom. Volker smiled and said, "Have a great time Cerby." And walked off. Cerberus walked into the bar, sitting at the small table where Lucien was, Lucien smiled. "I don't think ive ever seen you with your hair up." Lucien said, chuckling. "Its- its uncomfortable, but i wanted to look nice." Cerberus said. "You look really pretty.." He mumbled. "Awh, thank you." Lucien said, smiling warmly. After they chatted for a bit, Lucien sighed, looking into Cerberus' eyes. "You're quite talkative with people you enjoy being with." Lucien said softly, sending shivers up Cerberus' spine. He realized he had been talking quite a bit, saying, "I..Right..it's nice.." He mumbled. "Not that Im picking fun-! I think its quite sweet." Lucien said. "I think I like you." Cerberus smiled, showing his teeth for once. Lucien chuckled, "You have a pretty smile." Cerberus nodded, looking kinda embarrassed.

After they talked for a bit, the two had said their goodbyes and Cerberus walked back to his suite, smiling.