19

A few days passed, Lucien kept close watch on Cerberus. Cerberus acting perfectly fine even after Lucifer kidnapping him.
Lucien was working quietly in his office, typing away on his laptop, he suddenly felt a sharp pain rip through his shoulder blades, he gasped in pain and got up, putting his hands over his shoulders, "this cant be happening-!!" Lucien thought to himself, the pain became unbearable, he fell to his knees and grabbed his phone from his desk, calling Ciel, beginning to sob in pain. Ciel answered, "Hello Lu-" he was immediately interrupted by Lucien, "I need you, now-!" Lucien cried, Ciel hung up and rushed from his office to Lucien's, closing the door. Lucien's shirt in the back became soaked with blood, Ciel looked concerned, "wh- L-Luci?" Ciel said, Lucien tore his shirt off and revealed two large gashes, small bones beginning to stick out like wings. Ciel kneeled down beside Lucien, "what the hell is happening?!" Ciel said, Lucien winced, saying "w-wings.." in a pained tone. "Y-You're- what?!" Ciel yelped, he looked panicked. The bones stuck out further, open nerves growing around them. Lucien covered his mouth, trying to silence his cries of agony. He weeped in pain, Ciel grabbed Lucien gently, holding him. "Its okay, its okay, uhm..." Ciel said nervously, not knowing what to do except to comfort Lucien.

An hour passed, muscles and feathers grew onto the wings, they were stained in blood, Lucien laid almost lifeless in Ciel's arms. There were two pairs of wings, Ciel looked at them, saying "s-so you're like mother-?" And Lucien nodded, the pain eased slowly and he sat up, looking at Ciel. "They came in a bit late.." Ciel said. Lucien got up slowly, sitting in his desk chair, folding his wings. "Are you alright?" Ciel said, standing up. "Y-Yeah...but..uhm...i cant let anyone else know..please...only us and possibly Joshua." Lucien said, looking concerned, "Ciel..Cerberus is a soldier trained to kill angels...what if he figures out..?" Lucien said, beginning to tear up. "Well, he'll have me and Joshua to get through before he lays a damn finger on you." Ciel said firmly, before smiling warmly at Lucien. "Ill call Katelyn, to help you with your wings." Ciel said. Lucien nodded and Ciel left the room.