The two of them traveled into the large, extravagant Sapphire City. They drove further out of the city towards a large, beautiful Resort. There were a couple of buildings and pools, some pools were for spas, others for fun. A few buildings were suites, others were modern style houses for renting. Volker parked the RV and the two got out of the vehicle, grabbing their luggage and heading to the large, main building to check in.

The main entrance was modern and comfortable looking, a few couches with coffee tables for people to chat in. There was a large check in desk in the middle of the room. A male with strawberry blonde hair and white eyes stood at the desk quietly, noticing Volker and Cerberus with their luggage. "You two must be Volker and Cerberus." The man said. "Yeah, we're here to check in." Volker responded. "Perfect, welcome to Epithmythia resort, we hope you enjoy your stay. I am Ciel Valentine, The head manager." Ciel said in a welcoming voice. Volker smiled at Ciel and Ciel handed him the keycard to the suite they would be staying in. Volker looked back at Cerberus and said, "Well, shall we get going?" "Yeah, I'm quite tired." Cerberus responded, the two walking out to go to their suite.