15

When they got home, The two got dressed into pajamas, Lucien getting dressed in the bathroom. Once they were both in their bedroom, Cerberus said, "Lucien, you're hedone, right?" Lucien paused, saying, "Do you...remember me.?" Cerberus nodded, smiling softly. "Is that oath why you're so protective.?" Lucien mumbled, sitting on the bed. Cerberus nodded again, sitting beside Lucien. "I knew for a while..It..hurts to remember though..but I enjoy remembering you." Cerberus said softly. Lucien blushed, smiling at Cerberus. "As talkative as I was back then, I never told you about my leg." Lucien said, looking pained. Cerberus looked confused, watching Lucien remove his pants to show his prosthetic leg. "It's uhm..why I sometimes use a cane..I sit down often as well." Lucien said, frowning. "What happened...?" Cerberus said softly. "The lord of heaven, he also caused the cuts on my mouth.." Lucien said, touching the scars on his mouth. "My mother was an angel, He took her life and almost took mine.." Lucien removed the prosthetic and set it on the floor, putting his pants back on. Cerberus hugged Lucien, "I made that Oath to protect you, so i'll protect you now." Cerberus said warmly, making Lucien relax in his arms, smiling.