Volker and Cerberus drove to the building that their suite was at, it was beside the main business building. The two noticed the owner seemed to be waiting for them at the suite. They both stepped out of the rv, the owner giving them a small smile. "Good afternoon, Volker, Cerberus. I'd like to welcome you two to my resort, we hope you enjoy your stay. Heres a few papers about the place. And by the way, my names Lucien, Lucien Valentine." Lucien said, handing Volker a few papers, then nodding and walking towards the business building. "Huh...not really that talkative....had to get papers to tell us about the place." Volker scoffed. The two walked into their suite. The room was luxurious, two beautiful queen sized beds, a lounge area with a large tv, the bathroom was large with a beautiful shower and bath, the colors were black and crimson, the atmosphere seemed romantic. "Did they give us a couple's suite?! We just met!! Cmon!!" Volker exclaimed, groaning. "Atleast it looks comfortable." Cerberus spoke. "I guess, but we're not even dating." Volker said.

The two unpacked everything and sat at the lounge area, exhausted. "I heard there was a bar, wanna check that out-?" Volker said excitedly. "I dont enjoy alcohol..." Cerberus said quietly. "Thats alright man! We can just hang out! Ive been needing to just relax."Volker said. The two got up and left the suite, starting to walk down the road to the area where the bar was. It had an outdoor and indoor area, it had crimson and black accents as well and looked modern. It was quite quiet for it being the evening. There was a man with brown hair and goat horns working the bar quietly, cleaning some glasses. He looked older and more relaxed. The two walked over and sat at the bar. "Hello gentlemen, what can I get ya?" The man said. "Just a whiskey coke for me." Volker said. "Water..." Cerberus mumbled. The man nodded and made the two their drinks. "If you need me, the names Gary, just call me over." Gary said kindly, going back to cleaning. "Soo can you tell me more bout yourself Cerb?" Volker asked. Cerberus sipped his water, saying "I was a soldier during the under and over world war." "Holy shit, thats pretty old..." Volker said. Cerberus nodded, the two chatted normally, until they noticed Lucien with Ciel and another man who looked like Ciel. They seemed to be chatting together at the bar. Cerberus couldn't stop staring at Lucien. "Whatcha looking at? Got a bit of a crush?" Volker said teasingly. "..no. Hes..pretty but thats all." Cerberus said silently. Volker chuckled.