21

A few weeks passed, Lucien learned how to hide his wings, he sat in his office on a rainy afternoon, working. Cerberus came in quietly, saying "i found Lucifer." Lucien stared at him, saying "im sorry?" "I found Lucifer and I'm going to fight him, in an arena." Cerberus said calmly. "What?! Are you seriously fighting him?! Are you nuts?!" Lucien yelled, Cerberus saying "he told me no one will die, its to settle things." "No, you're gonna be in deep shit, he could be lying just to end you-!" Lucien cried. Cerberus smiled and said, "Angel, it'll be okay." Lucien sighed, looking extremely worried.

The day of the event, in hell there was an extravagant arena, like in rome, everyone got tickets to come, Lucien, his brothers, and Volker in a royale balcony, other royals around the area watching. Lucien looked upset, worrying about Cerberus. "I hate that he did this...how could he-?!" Lucien said, "hey, it'll be okay. Im sure Cerberus will kick ass." Joshua said, smiling. "Lucifer is a lying bastard, he tricks people.." Lucien said angrily. "I know you hate him dear." Ciel said, rubbing Lucien's back.

Lucifer walked onto the arena battlefield, in his royal armor, holding a beautiful silver sword. Cerberus was on the other side of the field, in regular soldier armor, holding a sword, he looked focused and firm, Lucifer having a sly smile on his face. The gunshot to begin fighting went off, they flew at each other, slicing at each other, Cerberus having a blank stare on his face, fighting back. Lucifer seeming to be saying things to him, possibly trying to anger Cerberus. "You may not know this, Cerberus.." Lucifer said, being heard by everyone. "This arena is for death, not for some pathetic little show, like i said." "This is where you die, I cant have you here." Lucifer said, Cerberus looked shocked, being shifted off his feet, he fell harshy, coughing in pain, Lucifer pointed the tip of his sword to Cerberus' neck, smiling. Cerberus looked unbothered, "do it already, bastard."

Lucien screamed out to Cerberus, Ciel hugging him tightly as Cerberus was stabbed by the sword straight through his head, Lucien cried, screaming at Lucifer. Lucifer kicked Cerberus to make sure hes dead, getting up, the crowd barely cheered, royals looking away, Lucifer looked disappointed in the crowd, scoffing, walking towards his exit.
As he turned his back to Cerberus, the crowd screamed and cheered, he flipped around and saw Cerberus standing up, the sword still lodged in his skull. He tore the sword out of his skull and threw it, a large black and gold axe formed in his hand, his face voided over, glowing eyes beneath the darkness. "How..." Lucifer mumbled, running to grab his weapon. The two began to fight again, Cerberus fighting swiftly, Lucifers fighting became sloppy, he grew nervous, he was kicked to the ground, Lucien watching closely. Cerberus stood over Lucifer, loud laughter heard from him, Lucifer tried to pull himself away, being immediately grabbed by Cerberus, his axe right above Lucifer.
"Cerberus...!" Lucien said, Ciel grabbing Lucien to cover his face. The blade came right down on Lucifer's neck, cleanly separating his head from his body.
The king was dead, Cerberus standing over his body, holding the axe tightly. The crowd looked shocked, the royals around the balconys had left to tell others. Lucien uncovered his face and had watched everything, looking at Cerberus in shock and fear.
Cerberus left the arena battlefield quietly, not giving the crowd anything else.