Ch-10 Gunpoint

Delhi India,

Legal eagles

3:50 ( same day )

The fuck she things of her self

The fuck she things of her self .
I didn't had any business with Janhvi singhania until she dig up my secrets.

After digging so much into my world she stands still with "I don't give a fuck " attitude.

She won't fucking speak what she knew and I need to make her speak for fuck sake to know what she knew .

This women had impressed me from our first meeting from beating those goon to entering my world . Only this time she made a wrong move . 

A very wrong move.

Talking shit about my throne is the last thing I will tolerate.

She has no fucking idea how much I had to sacrifice for this throne. No fucking one has a slightest idea about how many heads I had cut just sit on this throne. This throne was never the garden of roses for me but the crown of  thorns . It will make you bleed at each step to take forward and until you turn heartless you will feel pain . This throne is one of the reason for the person I turned out  today .

I diverted my gaze towards the women standing infront of me
Her eyes are still calm. She didn't even flinch when I pointed gun at her.

The time when I think this women can't impress me any  more , she come with another banger to prove me wrong .

For fuck sake show some reaction Janhvi singhania.

I pulled the trigger.

If her eyes didn't reflect fear I will shoot her right in her forehead where her ugly clever mind works .

When i expected her to beg for mercy she started walking .

Walking towards me.

She looked straight into my eyes. Her Dark brown orbs always have my attention , this time is no exception. There is something with her eyes which draw my attention.
Her eyes which are always ready to kill anyone with just a glare are darkly calm now indicating
Something is going inside her brain. But What ?

She held the tip of my gun and placed it at  her forehead.

Her actions did surprise me
Before I could react  .

A Red Dot appeared on my hand . I narrowed my eyes . Suddenly something clicked on my mind . I looked around the corner of the room .

Fuck . I cursed making her smirk wider

She had laser  installed in each corner of the room which right now is pointing towards me not just one but 5 and just one click and it can turn me into ashes.

I looked at her who has this nasty smile on her face with a remote in her hand .

Unlike you I really got some good security. Shoot me . What are you waiting for? She spoke smirking