Ch - 18 Jungli biwi

Delhi , India

Delhi , India.

Unknown place .

The 15 black cars passed through the tall trees, the woods along both the side seems never
ending .

The cars run on the only road between the jungle .

The mansion we live in middle of dense jungle .

People go honeymoon after marriage and here i have to take my wife in middle of jungle .

Why did I choose this manision?

Ab biwi bhi toh jungli hi hai meri

( Because my wife is wild too )

I looked at women sitting beside me .

Her face was facing the woods .

Soon the cars reached the city road .

Only purpose of buying this manision was to keep us far away from city .

The car soon stopped infront of Rajwanshi grp .

Two gaurds came running towards my side and opened the door for me , before they could go to her side , i told them not too

I walked towards her side and open the door for like a gentleman I am . She still didn't came out nor did she looked at my face .

Will you come out biwi or shall I do the honours to drag you out?

I asked looking at her face .

She shot a glare at me before stepping out.

By step means I mean she stepped on me .

The first step she took was on my well polished black shoes and next moment she gave me a crooked smile .

Oh ! Sorry but not sorry .

She moved further to crush my shoes again . Dam this women .

She slammed the car door shut and stepped off the my shoes before going inside .

The gaurds standing around us gasp at her action but soon they lowered there head .

I looked at the women walking infront of me . Hell she is so unpredictable. Sometimes she act as if she is dead and next moment she is ready to kill anyone.

Jaan se jaan lewa hone meh samye nahi lagta hai inhe . I mumbled to myself.

Jaan ? Excuse me ? My subconscious mocked me .

Mr Rajwanshi , if you are done staring come . She said galring at me

I think she loves to glare at me .

Since when did you started to notice things about her ? My subconscious again

I shook my head hard to get off these thoughts .