Ch - 14 Phera of destruction

Delhi, India.

9:00 pm ,

The sound of mantras echoed in the big hall

The sound of mantras echoed in the big hall .

The smoke filled my lungs making it hard to breath.

The warmth of the fire is making me all sweaty

Few men standing with a emotionless face at some distance but still there presence could be felt from far . Although they are all standing facing there back .

I looked the above .

The big chandelier hunged down . It's a typical big glass Chandelier, What if this falls on this bastard? Will it be enough to kill him ?

Dulha aur dulhan phere ki liye khare hojaye ..

( The groom and bride shall stand for phera )

The voice of priest caught my attention made my head turned towards him postponding my plan to kill him for sometime .

The bastard who was sitting beside me few seconds ago is now standing looking straight in the fire infront of us

I tried to stand up but this heavy lengha is making it impossible
Why do I have to wear his heavy ass Lengha.
I still managed to stand up straight.

He started walking around the holy fire . The cloth tried to around his neck to my skirt made me pull in infront and i stumbled a little .

The priest started chanting -

With the first vow. - the wife & husband promise to share the love , food and care for each other

With the first vow i promise to give to you all the pain in the world . I promise to snatch the happiness from your life make it hell

I promised myself.

With second vow - the wife promise that she will radiate prosperity and wellness in the family

I will promise to bring curse to your life - "your death"

With third vow - the wife shall always think about his husband happiness first .

i promise to be your reason of misery , i janhvi singhnaia promise to be the reason of your destruction.

The priest continued to chant the mantra until it was my turn to step forward

In fourth vow - the husband - Priest was cut off in middle

I promise to keep my wife safe and protect her till my last breath. I turned to look back at the owner of this voice . Agastya fucking singh Rajwanshi said that .

The priest smiled and kept quiet

In fifth vow i promise to stay loyal to my wife in all aspect of my life

In sixth vow i promise to all share my happiness and take away all her pain .

In seventh vow i promise not only in this life but in all seven life I will cherish to have her as my better half , as my wife , my ardhangini.

I didn't utter a single word just kept looking at face . This was not expected.

Soon we again sat in our places

Varh ab vadhu ke mang ke sindoor barege

( Groom will fill virmillon in brides hair )

He tilted his head to look at me with those sharp eyes .

In last 12 hrs this is the first time he looked at me. Not that I noticed.

He lifted my veil up and our eyes met making me shiver . I hated my body to react like this
He took the pinch of vermillion in the silver coin and moved his hand towards my hair and filled my hair partition . Goosebumps erupted in all over my body .

A drop of Tear left my eyes without my notice.

The moment he applied vermillion on my hair . My heart skipped the beat . What is all this feeling ? This unknown feeling crept in me .

The sight of my family flashed infront of my eyes making more tear drop from my eyes . For them I have to do this .

Some of the vermillion fell on my nose , I gritted my teeth Is he an animal? Can't even do one thing properly . Bastard

i raised my hand to dust it off but the priest stopped me saying

No beta ; don't dust that off it's a good omen . He smiled looking at us .

Good omen ? My foot ! i  mumbled

He glared at me , did he heard ?

I shrugged off my shoulder.

He then took out the nuptial chain from the box and was going to try it around my neck but I held his hand in middle .

First tell your man's to back away from my family members and leave tanishka.

He gritted his teeth and looked at his side . The man standing beside him which i assumed is Arjun Kapoor nodded his head and called someone.

Soon he turned to speak - hukum our men's are back from miss singhnaia's house

Proof ? I asked looking at him in eyes . There is no way I will trust this man . He shook his head and showed me the video of how his mens backed away. Tanisha was set free too .

I nodded my head unconsciously

He tied the nuptial chain around my neck .

Congratulations i am officially destroyed but now it's his turn . Wait and watch how i badly I ruin you Agastya singh Rajwanshi.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Important notice

Hello beauties. I had to update tomorrow but I saw that the chapter was written already so why not update it 🙂 i thought I had to write it but it was already saved in my draft . Jo bhi ho .

Vote . Comment and share

I will update next chapter tomorrow if you guys show dher Sara pyarr 🤍 show comment, likes

This is my new I'd where i will post spoliers follow there too 🦋