Ch - 16 Maze or cage ?

RAJWANSHI PALACE

UNKNOWN PLACE ,

Did he just came here to give me a gold rose and gun ?

I looked at the rose that he crushed beneath his feet . Poor baby .

There was a knock on my door okay , okay "OUR ROOM" door .

Come in -

Mrs Rajwanshi . I was told to help you with your clothes and necessity.

The same old lady who dropped me infront of this room spoke but who told her to help me ?

Maybe that bastard? Nah he is a son of b- okay okay no cursing his mother but he is motherfucker .

Mrs Rajwanshi? Mrs Rajwanshi?

Ah - yess . I just need comfortable clothes to change in .

Okay , here are some pairs for you to change .

She said keeping the clothes on the nearby table . Once she was done, she turned towards me and asked - anything more ?

BTW , what is your name ? my curiosity inglufing me

She smiled and said mehal.

Beautiful name but I didn't said it aloud .

Since when-

If you need anything you can call me . 

Okay understood, she doesn't wanted to talk . Fair enough.

Okay . Mrs mehal, You may leave.

She bowed and went out .

I looked at the pair of clothes kept on the table . One by one i started to see the clothes.

Night suit for now is best .

I headed towards in search of washroom As soon as I found . I my tried to open my blouse but the chain was struck and wasn't coming down .

Really god ?  Ahhhh . I am irritated right now .

With so much difficulty the chain came down and the blouse slipped of my shoulders. I set my hair free.  My hair had been tried in loose braid but it was decorated by  white flowers . I careful took out all the unnecessary things from my hair . My head felt light .

I wore the night dress that Ms mehal kept and i headed outside the bathroom.

The room was empty . Good , i signed in relief

I locked the door and went to sleep , due to all triedness from all these things ,  sleep inglufed me very soon .