Ch-15 Roses and gun

RAJWANSHI PALACE,
Unknown place.

The jingling sounds of my anklet created a pleased sound and rhythm while I walk

The jingling sounds of my anklet created a pleased sound and rhythm while I walk .

The sound of my bangles as I move my hand made a clutch sound .

This side Mrs Rajwanshi.

I turned to look at an old lady standing near the pillar of one corner. She has this calm smile . Her forehead her wrinkles that showed she has aged but why she still works ?

I nodded and turned towards the direction she told .

Currently I am walking in corridor of this big manision, only this corridor seems never ending. God how much big this mansion is?

Just few seconds and we will reach to Hukum 's room .

Hukum ? My ass  .

Wait -

His room ? I stopped in my track

Why will I go to his room ?

Because you are now his wife and wife stays in husband's room . My self conscious reminded me ...

Yes right . His wife .

Here . The old lady spoke

I looked at the gaint door with ancient architecture on the door itself.

I looked at the door in awe . My sucker for ancient things came out .

The old lady giggled.

Shit . Did I just checked out the door .

I looked down embarassed.

You may go inside Mrs Rajwanshi.

I nodded and went inside.

The lights were off .

Great !

Now i have to find the switch in this unknown room wearing a great Lengha.

Can this day get any worse ?

With not so much difficulty I found the switch . The moment the lights filled the room my eyes came out of the socket

Fuck .

This room seems no less then a gaint hall . The golden mist paint covers the room . The room is - no no it's not a room but a whole fucking penthouse.

I knew he is rich by seeing his office but this is something unexpected.

The whole room seems to be in some other dimension . Feels like i just entered some king's palace.

Unknowingly i started to move across the room . Touching and observing the ancient paintings and architecture on the wall . This room is interesting.

As I move futher there was a bed covered with roses . Beside the bed was a golden pot filled with water containing floating candles and petal of roses .