12

Ohm's pov

As the days were passing by people got to know leng more and due to that they started hating him, he got troled unnecessary and got hateful letters and messages which was really awful. All the ON toxic fans were hating leng even though it was not his mistake for the ON ship but still. I was really started getting worried for him due to this tbh as compared to others he was getting more jobs and events due to his perfect face structure but people thought it is something internal thing or else leng is relative of some big artist, it was not true but yeah leng knows many actors outside gmm as well as I was thinking this I got an idea with that I called leng" hey leng,can u come at my home now I have some work for u come fast" with that I ended the call.

Leng's pov

For the first time without getting my reply ohm ended the call i thought it was important therefore I just went to his house asap without even getting ready as I reached there I got to know he called me just to give him company with thai " oh leng u came, ohm was missing u ,he even said that only u r allowed in his bedroom" leng"what," ohm" u know leng when my parents adopted him he was not in good condition therefore now he is behaving like this ignore him" with that both siblings started fighting I loved the atmosphere as laughed very much as this days due to all hate it's not possible,as I was thinking ohm" hey u know how to place and lock the tap my tap has got lose" leng" yeah why not let me check " with that we went to his front lawn and started working in between ohm took some video and uploaded on Instagram. After some time we ate the lunch and started talking about tweets that were trending and was happy that all the fans were excited for ohmleng's first event it made us more happy " ohm can we sing 'my word' for tommorow's event ?" Ohm"why u want to sing that song?" Leng" if u r uncomfortable then it's okay" ohm "n-no I mean no one has ever sung my song in all this time not even when I released to promote no one did but u want to sing that song it's quite feel amazing to know and why not let's sing that song coz that's my song and I would love if we both enjoy that song together" I was just amazed how much important my word is for ohm and how I can listen to him talking for hours and hours. With all that we practiced the song and ohm teached me some more basics and how to attend the cp event and all. At that moment I realised how lucky I was to get partnered with ohm who teaches me without any second thought and respects me even though I am rookie was just amazing.

This was a short chp cause I want to write about their first event but if I wrote that than the chp would me more longer and boring therefore i stopped here. I hope u enjoyed this chp comment ur thoughts.