++solar x reader cuddles (short srry)

{COVER NOT MINE ART MADE BY meemo32 ON TUMBLR}

(this one pairs you and solar)

{in this oneshot you guys are already dating}

[YOUR POV]

I walk into the theater and see my animatronic boyfriend hunched over some machine that ran the video player mumbling angrily to himself. "stupid machine...why did the kids have to mess with it again..." i walk over and tap him on the shoulder. he jumps and almost hits me with a wrench on instinct. "JESUS CHRI-" he looks at me before sighing. "what do you want Y/N?" 

"sorry to scare you i just wanted to ask how long til you were done working..its 3 hours past closing.." he looks at the clock "really? i didnt think it had gotten that late..sorry i was just trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the video player.." i sigh "how about you take a break and worry about the video player tomorrow?" he thinks about it and after a moment of silence says "fine."

{TIMESKIP}  

we get home and i flop on the couch. i see solar staring at me. "do you need something? or are you gonna stare at me all day?" i joke. he gives me a weird look and i realize he wants cuddles. he isnt very vocal about affection. i open my arms and he curls up next to me. he sighs obviously exhausted. "i love you...you that?" "i love you too solar.." 

[END]

{Sorry it's so short i couldn't think of any ideas and this took me 3 days to finish i'm not even joking. i'm trying here lol. anyway ill try to get out another story soon that isn't so short but no promises :)}