Chapter 1 (introduction)

Cursed. That's what she is. Her entire life, she's been trapped away from the real world because of a curse that has existed for centuries. Thousands of years bearing down on her shoulders to stay hidden. Mallory, the most feared myth to exist. Of course, no one knows who she really is. And her entire family does everything in their power to keep it that way. Resulting in a locked up life. You see, there's a "myth" that in the werewolf class, there was a supreme werewolf who had the power to turn any living being into a werewolf just by looking at them in their eyes. And the result would not be pretty. It causes severe pain and likely death for the person who has seen the eyes of the devil. Of course, this would only happen if their eyes changed to their "supreme" form. Purple. This would happen if said supreme werewolf would feel a negative emotion and could not keep calm. Unfortunately, this had been in Mallory's family ancestors for thousands and thousands of years, yet somehow it had been passed down on her. After years of locking and hiding her away, her parents finally decided to transfer her to high school. She's now 16 and joining her last year of school before going off to college. She vowed to her mother to keep quiet and not socialise or gain any friends to protect them and herself. And so it begins....