15

Avneet : 😳😳😳 don't you want to do anything with them?

Siddharth : of course I want.

Avneet : go for it then.

I reached forward with my hands, cupping her breasts and massaging them gently.

But at this time I was thinking too that what will happen when She will get to know that who I am.

She gasped softly, and I felt her tremble slightly at my touch.

She leaned into me as my thumbs stroked over her nipples teasingly, brushing against them and eliciting more gasps from her.

Avneet : Oh God! (She murmured as she took one of my hands in hers and pressed it tightly against her right breast)

Siddharth can feel that avneet is in high mood.

Avneet : Don't stop... Please don't stop.
(She whispered as I squeezed her tits gently, running my thumb across her nipple)

I lowered my head towards her chest and ran my tongue over her hardening nipple as she watched me hungrily.

Avneet : Mmm... Babyboy... It feels so good... Oh yes...

She moaned as I continued to suck on her nipple, flicking my tongue over the sensitive peak.

She guided my hand to her other breast, massaging it as I teased and kissed the other.

My fingers brushed across her nipple playfully as I took the hardening pink little nipple in my mouth.

Avneet whimpered quietly with pleasure and leaned forward to rest her forehead against mine.

Avneet : My turn! (She said before crashing our mouths together again)

Her tongue slid into my mouth and met my own as she kissed me passionately.

She reached down and fumbled with the fly of my jeans, desperate to feel my cock against her soft skin.

Stay tuned