46

Siddharth didn't need any more encouragement and they turned to see Anushka and Riyaz but they were not there.

Avneet : let's go, we will call them.

Siddharth : hmm.

They walked towards room.

By the time they reach room. They realise someone already there.

It was Anushka and Riyaz. They were kissing when Sidneet entered.

Avneet : what's going on?

Anushka immediately broke the kiss and get up from bed, fixing back her hair.

Riyaz also got up.

Siddharth : Riyaz, I didn't bring you for this yaar. Say sorry to her.

Anushka : wait, why sorry? He didn't forced me.

Riyaz : yeah.

Avneet : I am not expecting you to do this, Anushka. It was a plan for me and Siddharth if you remember.

Riyaz : yeah we know. But.... Can we borrow this room for few hours. Please.

Avneet : what? Siddharth, what he is talking now? (She get irritated)

Anushka : yaar, we won't get another room easily. Please.... Adjust na.

Avneet : what the hell, it was our plan, yaar, don't spoil it.

Siddharth : Avneet relax, we will talk to the reception maybe they could arrange anything. Till, then we all friends can play music here and dance. Dont spoil your mood.

Anushka pulled Riyaz off the bed and to fix Avneet's mood, Siddharth played the music.

And Riyaz and Anushka started to dance to the music beats. And they again started kissing.

Siddharth pulled Avneet on him and made her sit on his lap and started kissed her very passionately.

Avneet slipped her tongue into his mouth, responding to his kisses.

Siddharth slipped his hand under Avneet's skirt and began caressing her thighs.

Avneet pull out his hand from her top twice.

Siddharth : what happened?

Stay tuned