55

Anushka reached back and held on to the couch to avoid slipping off as seam continued to ram into her.

Her breasts were swaying up and down with the impact and she could feel her pussy juices flow out down her ass crack.

Riyaz was an awesome fuck!

Riyaz, now had taken off his shirt.

He had been fucking Anushka hard.

He looked down and saw her pussy had started to become red and her pussy lips were getting puffy.

Just the way he liked them.

Anushka : yea baby!

Anushka kept moaning in ecstasy.

Anushka : fuck meeeeee!

Riyaz needed no encouragement. Letting go of her legs, he reach down and pulled Anushka on top of him.

Riyaz was a enough strong guy and his strength was even a greater turn on for Anushka right now.

Anushka wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Riyaz moves his hands underneath and grabbed her ass holding her up, while his cock was still deeply shoved in her.

Anushka loved it when Riyaz fucked her lick this.

She held his tightly, crushing her breasts on his chest.

She felt her clit grind onto his pubic bone as she slowly started to move her up and down on his cock.

She squeezed her pussy around her cock and felt her juices gush out again.

Riyaz could feel her juices dripping down his balls.

Her pussy was milking his cock.

With every thrust, Riyaz was bringing Anushka closer and closer to her explosion. The constant grinding of her clit was making the build up unbearable.

Anushka : Oh fuck Riyaz! (Anushka groaned) I'm goona cum, I'm gonna cum.

Stay tuned