44

Avneet (on his behalf) : we are already having a good time. We are always happy together.

Riyaz : yeah, I am having good time too.

Riyaz said with a twinkle in his eye and he rubbing his hand up and down Anushka's leg.

They move towards the bar corner.

Avneet turned to Siddharth and asked in a whisper.

Avneet : Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me? (Teasingly)

Siddharth simply look into her eyes, and replied "Yes."

She blushed hard.

Avneet : but I don't take drinks, Siddharth.

Siddharth : it's okay, I don't need you to be drunk to take you tonight.

The look of desire in his eyes made Avneet's body shiver and she instantly felt her nipples get hard from the pure thought of the remainder of the night.

Siddharth noticed the affect and leaned over to kiss her neck. When Riyaz whisper something into Anushka's ear.

Siddharth wanted to tease Avneet to the point of no return so he kept his touches and kisses soft, gently touching the her skin and grazing her sensitive areas.

Avneet's pussy was getting wet and her arousal was building up fast.

Avneet noticed Riyaz and Anushka.

When, Anushka pulled Riyaz to the dance floor and soon the two were dancing.

Riyaz was the bad boy on the dance floor.

Siddharth : I hope, Riyaz would control.

Anushka : let it be.

Soon he had Anushka moving around the dance floor and making her feel like a truly under his control.

He hands grazes her sides, his body touched her in subtle moves, his mouth and lips moved to her neck and gently kisses the soft skin.

Siddharth saw him kissing her.

Stay tuned