56

No sooner as she said it, Anushka's wrapped her legs even tighter around his waist, and hugged Riyaz as her orgasm make her catch her breath.

Every fiber of Anushka's body was tingling with electricity and she started to see bright lights in her eyes.

Her pussy kept milking his hard cock and for a few seconds she couldn't breathe.

Her whole body shook with the intensity and quivered as the felt aftershocks go through her.

Only when Riyaz started kissing her neck did Anushka's come back to the real world and take a deep breath.

She is done and they both collapse on that small couch panting heavily.

Anushka : I need 30 minutes sleep now to recover my energy.

Riyaz gave a cuddle hug to her to make sure, she will be comfortable on this couch.

Back to Sidneet...

Avneet having recovered from her orgasm was more than ready to please Siddharth.

She made him stand up and she pulled his pants down, and got on her knees.

Avneet didn't thought of sucking cock in her first time but today she was ready for this and she did it with a passion.

She ran her tongue on her hops to get them really wet as she looked into Siddharth's eyes giving him her most lustful look.

She moved closer to his cock and gentle blew a hot breath.

Then she stuck out her wet tongue and licked the bottom of the shaft and moved her tongue all the way up.

She turned her head side ways, and gently set her teeth on his cock, moving then every so lightly on the soft skin.

She wet his cock completely, and started stroking his shaft slowly, making his cock look hot and shiny.

Stay tuned