43

Anushka : you tell me yours, then I tell you I prefer you or not. (Naughtily, teasing him back)

Siddharth and Avneet looked into each other's eyes, because their conversation is going to next level.

Avneet : Anushka....

Anushka : wait...??

Riyaz : it's more than you can handle.

Anushka : oh I wanna see then, what is something I can't handle.

Siddharth : guys, relax... Let's go to club.

Avneet : yeah, you two are too much.

Riyaz laughed.

Riyaz : we were kidding. (But under the table, he place his hand on her thighs)

Anushka didn't mind that, she Invitingly open her legs to give some space to him.

They wait for dessert

During dessert, Siddharth slowly and discretely slipped his hand under the sweater and ran it up.

Avneet smiled to herself when Siddharth's fingers did meet the bra strap and and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Avneet just smile and her eyes were full of naughtiness.

Siddharth felt his cock twitch. He take it out before Anushka or Riyaz notice.

Anushka and Riyaz weren't being too shy either even when they were not the couple neither had any plans.

But, Riyaz had been rubbing his hand up and down Anushka's thigh and Anushka had her hand over Riyaz's crotch gently squeezing it form time to time.

The good thing about this restaurant is that the lighting is always so dim! Letting them do this.

But, finally they got up.

"Thank you very much" replied the girls together for the dinner.

Riyaz : this is your lounge room keys.

Siddharth take it with shy expression.

Anushka : Seems like you guys are looking for a good time tonight?

Stay tuned