20

Her words sent shivers down my spine.

I slapped her ass once more, enjoying the loud slapping sound that followed.

Her skin turned red instantly, and her smooth flesh rippled under the impact of my palm.

Siddharth : You are so fucking hot.

My cock was rock hard now, throbbing for release.

I wanted more than just spanking her.

Avneet : what next?

Siddharth : let's go to the bed first!!

She hurried to the bed and climbed onto it on all fours.

She looked over at me with her big deep eyes, biting her lip nervously. I moved closer and knelt behind her, grabbing her hips from behind.

I could see how wet she'd become during our spanking session as I ran a finger across her pussy.

Siddharth : for last time asking, are you sure about this?

I asked Avneet, giving her one last chance to back out. If I fucked her now, there would be no turning back for her.

Avneet looked at me over her shoulder, her hair falling into her eyes.

Avneet : stop wasting time.

That was all the answer I needed.

I wrapped one arm around her waist as my other hand reached down to guide my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Her pussy was tight, really tight.

Avneet : are you gonna penetrate me directly?

Siddharth : uhmm.... Protection?

Avneet : I will take care of that, but any lubes of something, it's my first time?

Siddharth : you are enough wet to get me inside.

With this I kissed her ass cheek.

Avneet : Oh, my God

Avneet screamed as I felt myself slip inside her slowly.

Avneet : ahhh it's so big! It's stretching me up!

She gasped softly as she let out a long moan of pleasure.

I pushed into her inch by inch, burying every bit of my rock-hard cock in her tight pussy.

About halfway in, she let out a squeal and buried her head into the mattress, causing her ass to jiggle obscenely before me.

Avneet : Fuck! Oh fuck, it's too much!

Stay tuned