54

Siddharth continued to tongue her pussy, slowing his intensity as Avneet slowly called down and started planting gentle kisses on her pussy.

Then he got up and started kisses her lips.

Avneet take a two minutes break after being tongue fucked for more than ten minutes.

Inside the other small room.

Riyaz was out of his mind by now. Anushka's mouth, as always, had made his desire go wild.

He wanted to fuck Anushka till she screamed and then he was going to do it again till she could take it any more.

Pulling his hot swollen shiny cock from her mouth, he pulled her pants and things down in one swift move and guided her to the wide arm rest of the couch.

Standing up between her wide open legs, he guided his rock hard pre-cum oozing cock on her extremely wet and shaved pussy.

Holding her legs wide apart by the ankles.

Riyaz thrust his hips forward and pushed his thick dick head into her pussy.

Anushka : oh yea! (Anushka screamed). Fuck my pussy, shove it all in!

Riyaz leaned forward and eased his entire shaft in, opening Anushka's pussy up with every inch until his entire length was buried up to the hilt.

He felt Anushka's pussy squeeze his cock which made him swell even more.

Anushka (loudly) : fill me up with that hard cock!

She was definitely more vocal and aggressive than Avneet. She didn't care that Siddharth will listen too and how will she face him afterward.

Riyaz moved his hips back and forth, moving the entire length of his took in and out, driving Anushka more insane with each movement.

He moved slowly at first giving Anushka's time to get used to his cock, but Anushka wasn't having any of that.

Moving his hands down, and letting Anushka rest her legs on his arms, Riyaz picked up speed and started pumping his cock faster.

Stay tuned