48

Siddharth : let's see the place first.

They went to that small room. It's too small. Just a couch there.

Riyaz : yaar, siddharth please...

Siddharth gave a sign to Avneet to go out. She went out of room and Siddharth ran out and closed them inside the room.

Riyaz slams the door.

Riyaz : open the door.

Siddharth : sorry bro. But not today.

Riyaz : Yaarrrr.... (But when he turn around, Anushka is sitting on a couch  like she don't care about space)

Siddharth : have a good time together. (Teasingly)

Meanwhile,

Riyaz and Anushka can still hear the music from Sidneet's room because actually it's a one room with store room attached.

So keeping this argument aside, they again started dancing in that small room more freely because now Avneet and Siddharth can't watch them.

Their bodies were moving to music while each ones hands were busy exploring the other's body and their lips were hungrily sucking each other.

The passion and lust that was oozing through them was obvious.

Riyaz's hand were busy squeezing Anushka's ample ass and caressing her covered breasts while Anushka had her hand over his crotch massaging his very prominent bulge.

Meanwhile,

In main room

Siddharth and Avneet were lost in their own sexual trance. They again started kissing. And loving each other.

______________________________________
Riyaz went over to the other end of the couch, pulling the very eager Anushka to him.

Riyaz immediately slipped his hand under Anushka's shirt and began caressing her bra covered breasts.

Her hard nipples felt like small stones trying to break through the lacy fabric.

Cupping the breasts with his hand, he pinched the nipple between the thumb and forefinger giving it a gentle pull. Anushka took a deep breath and kissed her boy toy even harder, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth.

Her tongue was moving around his hot mouth and licking his lips while her fingers were tracing the contours of his strong jaw.

She sucked his lips hard when she felt his fingers pulling down the bra cups and freeing her breasts from its lacy confines.

Stay tuned