53

He was being so generous with his pre-cum, discharging globs after globs into her hot mouth which she kept gulping down.

Anushka : You like that?

Anushka asked not really looking for an answer.

She swallowed his cock again, moving her head up and down, letting her lust guide her sexual actions.

Anushka is intentionally moaning the way, Sidneet can here that how much they are enjoying even after being in a small room.

Meanwhile,

Back to Sidneet.

Avneet was also moaning in a temptress manner, because her moans are soft.

By now neither all 4 didn't cared that they can listen each other.

Siddharth was licking his dream girl's wet sopping slit.

He moved the tip of his tongue up to her clit and licked around it.

He moved his tongue down and gently slid it inside her eager opening.

As he snaked his tongue inside, he was rewarded with a guttural grown from Avneet and a fresh flood of her juices.

The first taste of her warm juices always got Siddharth even wilder.

The more she oozed, the more he licked. Siddharth cupped his mouth on her pussy, pushing his tongue deeper into her pussy.

His pressed her upper lip on her hard clit, and felt Avneet's finger hold his head and push in harder into her pussy.

Avneet wrapped her legs around his head and started grinding her pussy onto his mouth harder.

Avneet : yea baby, I'm goona cum (She panted) Don't' stop please, don't stop!

Siddharth darted his tongue in and out of her pussy, still rubbing her clit with his lips.

Knowing she was ready to go over he started humming as he worked his mouth and the sudden vibrations pushed Avneet to the edge.

Avneet : Oh God!!!

Avneet screamed as an intense wave of pleasure rippled through her.

Her breath was coming out is gasps as she rode her pleasure that started from her pussy and ended through every point of her body.

Stay tuned