59

He came so hard that one spurt shot all the way to her neck.

Avneet' just collapsed on the arm rest, while Siddharth walked to the couch with shaky legs and kissed his lover.

Avneet already had cum twice so she is done. They rest for a while.

After thirty minutes,

They gain that energy to lift their bodies and to move.

Anushka and Riyaz were locked in the small waiting room, which will open in Sidneet's room, if they unlock the door.

Riyaz knocks the door from inside.

Riyaz : Siddharth, open the door bro, aren't you done yet?

Siddharth : yeah yeah wait.

He wear his clothes back, give 5 minutes to Avneet to wear her clothes.

And then opened the door. But as soon, Riyaz stepped out, he freeze on his place in shock.

Why?

He saw Avneet now. He can't believe it that Avneet Kaur is here. And Siddharth was having all this with Avneet.

Riyaz : The Avneet Kaur..... Am I dreaming?

Avneet took her mask but now it's not needed.

Avneet : uhnm.... We love each other.

Siddharth : you and Avneet mam.... God, I can't believe it.

Anushka came out, she didn't take off her mask yet.

Avneet : uhm... I guess, now you should know her as well. (Avneet move ahead and remove Anushka's mask)

This time, Siddharth and Avneet both are shocked because even Siddharth wasn't expecting Anushka behind the mask.

Riyaz sit on bed in shock.

Riyaz : Anushka sen....

Anushka : stop behaving like that, it happened already. (Little shy and embarrassed)

Riyaz : wait... I can't digest this I just fucked Anushka.

Anushka : shut up yaar, you are making me embarrased now. (Shyly said)

Riyaz : oh sorry.

Both girls are feeling shy.

Anushka : but it was amazing.

And here, the dream of both guys fulfilled. And their relationship continue in future for long.

Thanks for reading.