41

When the girls got out of the cab, Siddharth were waiting by the door with flowers in their hand for Avneet.

Siddharth : good evening, Avneet.

Avneet : shhh...

Anushka : don't take her name please.

Siddharth : oh yeah, sorry. (In low voice) this is for you.

He gave her bouquet.

Avneet : Aww, that's so sweet.

Riyaz take out a single rose from his jacket too.

Riyaz : I thought, I will give it to someone inside, but I think I got the charm here only. (He offer rose to Anushka)

But, he didn't recognized, that she is Anushka sen, because Riyaz didn't even had an idea that The girl with Siddharth is Avneet Kaur Nandra.

Avneet : can we go in?

Siddharth : yes please.

The reservations were ready and as the two couples were seated, the waiter brought the soft drinks first.

Siddharth raise the glass.

Siddharth : this is dedicated to the two most beautiful girls with us. Cheers. 🍻🥂.

Avneet and Anushka gleamed with delight and smiled at them.

Riyaz : but, why can't you take off those masks!! (He is not aware of their identities)

Siddharth : Riyaz, there is reason I tell you later.

Girls smiled, because he understood.

Finally,

The Dinner started with a salad and pasta then main course followed by the waiters.

During dinner, all 4 were continuously talking, laughing discussing various things.

Anushka was silent between them.

But, Siddharth were holding his girl's hands and gently touching her and on occasions as display of affection.

Siddharth is calling Avneet (Avu) so Riyaz won't recognize her.

Anushka can notice that Siddharth is struggling holding his hands because they are sitting opposite each other.

Stay tuned