35

Avneet : I know, Siddharth, I must sound like a shameless girl and a spoilt celebrity to you today.

Siddharth : no mam.

Avneet : listen, I tell you, that day I thought that I will meet a stranger guy, I will have things with him for what I will pay later, he will to his way, I will go mine.

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet : but God send you, think about it? Why it happened?

Siddharth think for a moment but his mind is really blank when he is sitting in front of Avneet and listening all this from his celebrity crush.

Siddharth : I don't have any answer of anything mam, so you only tell me? (He said in a nervous tone)

She again hold his hand.

Avneet : it happened because God want us to meet, spend time together, know each and much more.

Siddharth : hmm maybe.

Avneet : what hmm? Am I forcing you to talk to me? (She asked so innocently with moist eyes 🥺🥺)

Siddharth : no mam, I just don't know what to say, and how to react in this situation when your celebrity crush in with you.

Avneet : that night, you were really confident about everything. (She tease him)

Siddharth blush with his eyes down.

Avneet : I like it.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : blushing you. (She tease with her naughty expression)

Siddharth : mam please.

Avneet : so, what's next Siddharth nigam, I confessed everything to you.

Siddharth : yes, but mam I still don't know what I can do for you.

Avneet : uhm.... I still have to say it more clearly.

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet : so, I want a relationship with you.

Siddharth : what? (He is shocked and in a loud tone)

Avneet : shhh.

Siddharth : but mam, how is it possible you are such a famous super star.

Avneet : wait, what kinda reason was this to reject me?

Stay tuned.