1. Raktaranjit

(Raktaranjit ~ ensanguine)

"Chhote thaakur !!! Please come out........!!"
She was crying like a maniac. A woman in her forties.
"Thakur saahab !! They killed her !! See what they did to my daughter !!"
Her voice was now dying due to continuous shrieking.
"Thaakur saahab......!!"

"Thaakur saahab......! We beg you.......! Please come out.....! Please......"
An old man called loudly.

And not only them.

It was a mob of about 100 people in the compound of Thaakur haveli. All of them asking for justice, for revenge.....!!

A whole lot of people had marched towards this grand abode of their protector ! A protector from generations !

"Thaakur saahab.........!!"
The terrorized voice of that woman ultimately made its way to him.....

He...... Their protector.....

Soon on the huge balcony of haveli, a man came almost running.....

Raging !!

flabbergasted !

Grasping the huge railings of the floor, he glanced below in the haveli compound......

And the already raging mind just lost all of it !

Soon, one more man looking younger in age followed him. Till now, the workers and servents of haveli had also come out of their shelters......! Scared.......!

Scared of the next upcoming events.

As they could see, their master was beyond furious......! He was mad ! Utterly mad.

Looking at his prominent presence, the woman sitting on her knees shouted her lungs out !

"Justice !!! M --- my daughter !"
She spread her saaree aanchal in front of him.
"He v --- violated my daughter Thaakur saahab !!! He dared touch my daughter !! See........"
Like a maniac, she pointed towards something which laid in front of her !

Everybody present there could hear her shouts, could hear her pleadings, could see her voice denying to come out !

But nobody could actually feel what she was feeling ! How could they ?!

Well, some of them could......

"Those dogs robbed the life of my daughter ! Her respect !! Noch daalaa un haraamiyon ne hamaari bitiya ko......."
(Those bastards ripped my daughter !!)
"Justice !!! I beg you......."

"She.......she just went to take flour from the nearby shop...... Thakur saahab......"
A man standing nearby said in a cracking voice. He couldn't control. How could he ?! His daughter was laying there, dead......!

"Who.......?"
The man standing above, asked, roaring in fury.......

A voice that was signalling destruction.

His expressions....... Of rage......

His face red.......! Veins popping out in anger !

"I asked who ?!!!"
He yelled, sending a shiver down in each one of them standing there.

"Altaaf Khan !!"
The man standing nearby called out that name gritting his teeth. His eyes on the body of his daughter !

But he couldn't see what others saw !

He, who was standing there in haveli, just wanted to listen that name from their mouth for once !