4. Aanandmay

(Aanandmay ~ blissful)

RAGHAVENDRA'S POV

Me, a runaway ?

Yeah maybe......

But whatever, out of all those who gave me names, ofcourse behind my back, I wasn't going to pay attention towards her atleast......!

Even if she had the courage to say something to me in my face !

It was evening now, being out of my own home because of some reasons which I myself was not ready to acknowledge, is not me.......

But before returning, I wanted to visit my people with whom I had to maintain an unnecessary distance after whatever happened that night.

I ordered my driver to stop the car in front of the village temple, beyond which lived the people of unprevileged castes. The ones, among whom my father took me and told that they were my family.....

I came out of the car and taking off the coat and waistcoat, I kept it inside the car itself.

Then rolling my white shirt till elbows, I started walking on that mudied road.

Two of my bodyguards who always remained with me were there, while others I had sent back.

Looking at the old and new places along that way, I was recognizing the changes. Some of those mud houses had changed to proper bricked ones. It was a good progress.

"Ahha, dekho kaun aayaa hai !!!"
(Hey, see who has come !!)
My ears captured a jolly voice.

And now I knew, I won't be left alone.

"Eh dekho dekho thaakur saahab waapas aa gae !"
(See, thaakur saahab has come back !)
"Eh chini ki Amma, baahir aake dekh !"
(Hey Chini's mother, come out and see !)

Manohar kaakaa was shouting like a maniac. Soon the doors had started opening ! Men clad in dhoti kurta or shirts and women mending their veil over head started coming towards me !

While I stood there looking at all them. Registering, how much they had changed.

Manohar Kaaka came in front of me with joined hands.

"Th --- tha ----"

"Kaise Hain Manohar Kaaka.....?"
(How are you Manohar Kaaka ?)
I asked keeping my hand on his shoulder.

"I --- I am good sarkaar(master)...... You tell about yourself.......! How are you ? It's been a long time since you went abroad......."

"Hmm, it's been a long time. But....... Not much has changed....."
I said, looking at all of them standing their with their hands joined and eyes glittering.
"Daddaa kahaan hain......?"
(Where is daddaa (grandpa).....)

"Are.......yahaan Hain hum......"
(Oh......here I am.......)

Came a voice which made me look behind.

Coming towards me was 80 years old old man who was the most respectable among all these people. His age and experience being the reasons. He had seen three generations of my family. My grandfather, father and now.....me......

I moved forward and before he could say anything, bent down. But soon he took his steps back.

The calm expression on my face dropped.

"Mm..... haven't you forgiven me yet, daddaa ?"
I asked, remaining in the same position.

While, the next second, he kept his hands on my arms trying to pull me towards his chest !