6. Swaang

(Swaang ~ a disguise)

The next morning when his eyes opened, he found himself on the same armchair on which he had kept thinking last night.

Well, it was another day now. Thinking about those who were not worthy of his time is not him !

It was 6 in the morning. He went towards his bathroom and after getting freshend up he moved out of his room going towards his home gym.

Till seven o clock he was there after which he was served breakfast !

But to his dismay, this didn't taste like the flavours he ate a few morsels of yesterday !

No, he didn't remember her taste ! Instead he remembered how Chanda kaaki's food tasted !

Well, this was something for which he could play a little !

After the first morsel, he slowed down a little.

And then asked in his rough voice which sounded calm but dangerous.
"Who made it ?"

The question was simple. And as expected, the answer too.....

"H---humne banaaya thaakur Babu......"
(I made it chhote thaakur.....)
Chanda answered.

Raghavendra moved his intense gaze towards her a little. It looked as if his softer side was of no use. He thought about acting a little nicely with everyone as...... Something which kept him burning was over now !

But, that was not possible.......

"Did I ask you to do that, Kaaki ?"
He asked boring holes in Chanda.

And she shivered internally. Immediately looking down towards his feet.

"Maafi chhote thaakur !!"
She joined her hands.

"Keep your hands down Kaaki......"
He ordered.
"You know I don't like all these useless customs. All I want is everyone knowing what his/her work is.......! Is it not ?"
He sounded like a threatening devil.

As he knew very well, that Chanda kaaki was not the only one listening to him.

And his one warning must be enough for all of them.......

And her !

He looked towards the kitchen.
"Atleast you among all others should be very well aware of how badly I hate someone who doesn't do their work ! It's not like I, the most poisonous one on earth will die in the hands of some murky insect......"
Smirking, he said. And soon his eyes came back on Chanda kaaki.
"Am I clear kaaki.....?"

"J --- ji thaakur saaheb.......!!"
She answered him again.

____________________________________

Sitting inside his office situated in a huge building of Ayodhya city, he was looking towards the flowing Sariyu river from the glass wall behind his chair.

His office was huge.

A shade of black and grey lingering all over matching his eyes and his personality even. He was a fan of nothing but an admirer of darker shades.

A huge platform on the left of this room was situated just in front of that huge glass wall which gave a beautiful view of his city.

With couches kept on the opposite corner of the room, there was enough space left even then ! This whole floor of the building belonged to him. He was a lover of solitude.

Soon there was a knock on his office door.

"Come in."

His PA entered inside with some files in his hands.