16. Dhundhalkā

(Dhundhalkā~Crepuscular, blurring )

The wedding ceremony had been completed yesterday.

She had slept till late this morning. Raghavendra had given her a day off. And she couldn't be more grateful for that.

But.......there was something else that worried her. Since she had that wild dream,she couldn't think sanely. People would teel her that she zoned out.

But she herself couldn't understand what was happening.

Sometimes she had an answer, sometimes she didn't.

Di she started liking him ? But she would just shrug the thought of as if it was something too out of reach ! How could she love him ? Or besides everything else......would he ever see her as something more than that despicable creature who was a kin of his sole dead enemy ? The thought and the insecurities attached to it itself made her inner self shiver.

While the other moments she just tried to shun herself for thinking anything like that ! It was nothing more than madness.

She just had to finish her work here and then........

But little did she know, that the fear which kept inside her wasn't helping her keeping herself away from everything. Instead, it made her crave more.......

That feel......

That moment......

Those knots she felt, the release she had........

"Khudāya....."
(Oh god......)
She mumbled keeping her eyes closed.

Sitting on her lab chair, she felt hot and.....wet.

But something which made her worry more was......the white discharge from her private part.

She was finding it in her panties during she bathed, or anything else.

She had studied. Some infections made the vagina discharge some whitish foul smelling fluids. And she had.....smelt it...... It was not pleasant.

Since it was her off today, Inaayat had decided to visit her doctor in the evening.

The group of new hospitals being constructed in Saptagrāma was almost completed. Only the topmost floor was left which would be the administrative offices.

Dr. Shikha had told her. She was offered a job in that prestigious group of hospitals.

So today, Inaayat had to meet her in Dr. Shikha's new office.

Entering that huge premises of hospitals and trauma centres, she was stunned to see what was inside ! She hadn't come here before. And it looked as if Thākur Sāhab had built a whole new city in the middle of those seven villages. She could just look at those skyscrapers with an awe !

Entering inside the designated psychiatry department building, she asked the receptionist about Dr. Shikha Gupta.

And after checking for the appointments, the receptionist had guided her to the second floor.

Walking towards Dr. Shikha's cabin, she couldn't stop admiring that architecture.

It was beautiful.

On reaching the second floor, she settled herself on the benches outside Dr 's cabin.

After 15 minutes, she was called inside.

As she opened the door,
"Good evening Dr."

"Hey, come come !"
Dr. Shikha stood up and came towards her. She was a middle aged lady.
"I was on my round in the ward."