14. Uksāwā

(Uksāwā~An Encouragement)

He was sitting in his office when his door knocked.

"Aa jāiye....."
(Come in.)

And a few moments later, Arjun stood in front of him.
"You called me, bhaiyā......"

While Rāghavendra, putting down his pen, forwarded something towards him.
"Take this......"

"What's inside it ?"
Arjun asked, simultaneously holding the bag he was given.

And as he opened the thing inside it, the confusion on his face increased.

It was the most expensive and latest edition of a branded laptop company.

"But bhaiyā.......! I have min----"
He stopped as the door knocked again.

Rāghavendra ordered the person to come inside. It was Bihāri kāka with a glass of milk in his hands for Rāghavendra.

"Bhaiyā I don't need thi----"

"Take it as a gift."
He said eyeing him, while taking the glass from Bihāri kāka's tray.
"And...... Definitely you are a grown up now. Tending to people's needs without even letting me know.......huh.....?"
He moved his eyes to Bihāri kāka.....
"I think we should marry him off now, kāka....."

"Bhaiyā !!"
Arjun just cried with his eyes widened.
"I am not ready for it now. I have so much to do.....!"

"Yeah......giving your dearest possessions to other's wives without even informing them. I think you need yours....."
His face was hell serious.

"Bhaiyā that's not fair ! You can't do this to me...!!"
The Arjun Agnihotri yelled like a child in front of his elder brother.
"She needed it for her studies."

"Yeah I know, and I am not questioning your decision, Arjun. I am just thinking that you being so caring for everybody, why not provide you with someone you can exclusively care for......."
One would think that Rāghavendra was presenting his logics.

But his younger brother knew very well, his bhaiyā was such a tease.

"Kāka, I think you should start finding girls for him......."

"Ji (yes) Thākur Sāhab......"
Bihāri kāka nodded, trying to hide his smile.

And here Arjun stood with an amazed face.

His brother was definitely a devil.

While Rāghavendra, not even caring to spare a look at his annoyed brother, continued his previous work, occasionally sipping milk.

But after a few moments he raised his gaze to look at him while Arjun just thought of different ways to cancel this decision of his brother.

"You can go now, Arjun......"

And the very next moment, Arjun went away with that gift of his. But a thing he knew for sure, that in reality, his brother's gift was that bomb which he had blasted on his head, named marriage.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Sir, his daughter and he himself are nowhere to be found. I have been searching for them since an year....."
One of his man said, as he sat in his office building.
"Two years ago, they left their home and went away. Nobody knows their whereabouts."

"Then go and search again !"
He banged his clenched fist on the table, while that man ducked his head down.

"I am sorry sir......"