~4~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

"You .. c-cut your h-hair ?!.." Jimin said looking at him. His eyes were just stuck on the man in front of him.

[ A/N : His hairstyle!🐇]

________________________________

Jimin still couldn't take his eyes off of him. He was already so handsome in long hair and now even in short hair he looked so fucking cute and hot at the same time. Jimin gulped. He was thinking of giving him a surprise but instead he himself got a surprise. And now he noticed that he was not in his suit too. The usual suit. He was wearing more simple clothes. "W-woah..haha..you look .. different. In a good way of course" he said nervously laughing. The man stood silently. Unbelievable. His appearance may had changed however his 'being silent af' didn't change at all. They stood there silently until Jimin saw the man looking towards the bed. He perhaps noticed the scented candles. The room was filled with the fragrances. Jimin wondered how he felt standing in the room surrounded by these sweet and arousing fragrances. Was he feeling the same as Jimin? He then suddenly remembered. All his plans. He was just too occupied with this man in front of him that he forgot about his own looks. "uh.." he hesitated, "I .have something for you.." the man looked at him. Again that soul-piercing stare. He was fully covered in the bathrobe still he felt he was fully exposed to those cat-like eyes. He wondered what will happen once he take that bathrobe off. "okay...you may tell me to just ..stop.. if you don't like it. But don't laugh okay?!" He said going to the dressing table. He picked up the cat ears and put them on his head without looking at his own reflection on the mirror. He didn't want to embarrass himself again. He turned towards the man gaze fixed on the floor then slid the bathrobe off of his body. It fell on the floor exposing him in the cute yet sexy pink kitty outfit. He slowly raised his head to see the expression of the person in front of him and oh... what's that face? Jimin couldn't figure out exactly what the man was feeling or thinking. But it seemed at least he didn't hate it. But there was something about that stare. It changed into something else. The way he stared at Jimin made his cheeks go red and at the same time he felt wet. Can someone's stare even make you wet? He felt way too nervous. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other. He had never done anything like this before. Where did all his boldness, all his skills fly away ?He was so busy fighting the conflict within him that he didn't notice the man approaching him. He stood absolutely close to Jimin making Jimin let out a shaky breath. He didn't even realise he was holding it in. "H-how do I ...l-look?.." he asked gathering courage and looked at him. In response the man only wrapped his one arm around Jimin's bare waist and pulled him closer completely pressing his slender body against his hard chest. He rubbed his fingers on his waist. God it felt like heaven. So smooth and soft. The shaving and everything was worth it. Jimin felt the man kneading his waist. Then moving his hand upwards sliding it under the pink top feeling the skin of his back. He gulped. It felt so good but at the same time scary too. Now he absolutely didn't understand why the fuck he was nervous or scared. It's not like it's his first time having sex with a man. He didn't understand anything at all. He felt the hand coming out of his top and now went downwards then rest on his hip. Both stared at each other. An intense feeling working in them as they inhaled the intoxicating scents in the air .No ..Jimin wanted this man standing in front of him. He craved for him. Name it lust or love whatever ..he just knew one thing that he needed the man inside him. He quickly circled his arms around his neck and crashed his lips on his. He sucked, bit and licked his lips while kissing him roughly. Then man also responded almost with the same urgency. "Mmnhh~~" Jimin moaned lewdly as he felt rough big hands rubbing his ass through the skirt. He quickly started pulling the man's clothes. He wanted to feel him too. "Take it off!" The man immediately did so. Breaking the kiss for few seconds, he pulled off the shirt and the half-sleeved t-shirt underneath. Then again crashed their lips devouring eachother's mouth. Jimin immediately started pushing him towards the bed. He made him lay down and hovered over him. He then buried his face into his neck. He kissed his neck then collar bone then kept going down. He wrapped his plump lips around the hard nipples licking and sucking it. The man breathed hard while entangling his fingers into Jimin's soft hair. He continued playing and teasing the nipples. After a moment the man left Jimin's hair and slid his hand under the skirt. "Ahh~~" a startled sweet moan came from Jimin as he felt his ass-cheeks being squeezed. Soon the position was reversed. He was lying under now. The man buried his face into Jimin's neck. Jimin closed his eyes and let out soft breaths parting his lips feeling each and every touch. Lips marking his neck, and hands caressing his thighs. He heard the zip being pulled down and unconsciously his hole clenched. Oh..he can't wait to feel him inside. But then Taehyung's words hit him. The massage oil!! "Unhh..w-wait! ..hah.." the man abruptly stopped. Jimin breathed a lil fast, "Before that.." he said then with much effort stretched his hand and took the massage oil candle from the side table. As informed, it had melt into oil. "Uhm..well...if you don't mind.. let's try this... massage oil..I heard it makes the sex 10x better" he said. There was silence. Shit did he just ruin the mood?!.."Uh..okay ..leav--" he was about to place it back when the man took it from him gently. Jimin looked at him eagerly. He watched the man placing the oil beside them then pushing Jimin down on the bed again and resumed what they were doing just few seconds ago. Jimin quietly lied down puzzled at his customer's actions. But then the next moment he gasped as he felt something warm being rubbed on his nipples. "Annhhh~~" he moaned out loud as rough hands under the pink top kneaded his chest with oil. Shit he shivered as the pads of fingers rubbed and pinched the hard nipples. "Ahh..stop! Noo~" he moaned from over stimulation gripping his customer's biceps tightly. After sometime Jimin felt the hands leaving his nipples and start massaging his waist. Fuck..it felt good. It felt way too good. "Mmh..wait .. I'm supposed to ..g-give massage... hahh.." he said placing his soft hands on the rough ones. He then got up and pushed him on the bed making him lay on his back. He sat on top of him and took some oil. Then sensuously started massaging his chest and abs. As he continued his massage he moved his hips grinding on his customer's crotch. The man dipped his fingertips into the oil then slid them under the skirt, caressing Jimin's thigh. This continued and both touched, caressed and massaged eachother all over. And it felt unbelievably fantastic.