~11~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

Jimin stood there like a statue. Eyes widened, throat dry.

He gulped, "D-darling..." A mere whisper came out of his mouth. The man kept looking at him. His eyes held an emotion that Jimin couldn't make out. Jimin blinked rapidly, "C-come!" He quickly moved away from the door giving him space to enter. The man silently entered then sat down on the bed. Jimin couldn't think of anything at the moment. His mind was a mess. "I .. I- ..I am .. coming right a-away...just ..." He quickly ran towards the washroom. He couldn't think of anything. It was all so sudden.

He closed the washroom door and leaned on it releasing a breath he himself didn't know he was holding in. That was so embarrassing. He just ran away. But it was all too much. His throat was still dry, lips were trembling and so were his knees. His darling customer...he came! This time he really came! After so many days finally he remembered him. He hadn't abandoned Jimin then. But he disappeared on him for so long and so suddenly. Jimin was angry. Yes he was angry on his darling. Yet he felt restless. He felt like jumping on him and hugging him tightly when he saw him. He had a great urge to hug him and kiss him deeply. But he couldn't. He just couldn't. He just ran to the washroom to calm his heart and mind down. His lips, his legs were trembling. His heart was beating crazily. But no he can't make him wait. Not again. With trembling hands he turned the shower on and stood under it while discarding each piece of cloth. With his eyes closed he tried to calm himself down. But a light knock came to his ears. He opened his eyes, "J-just a second.... I'm...d-done" but the knocks continued. Jimin opened the door and their eyes met. His heart hammered inside his chest as those cat-like eyes scanned his water-drenched body. That stare was enough to make him breath heavily. He'd like to know what the man was thinking rn. He slowly entered the washroom.

~ 🔞 ~

Jimin kept stepping back as he felt the man nearing him until they both were standing under the shower. Eyes not leaving eachother. The man came close ... their bodies almost touching as the shower water drenched them. Jimin's fingers twitched to pull him into a deep kiss. But he didn't. And then he felt it. Rough, cold hands resting on his bare waist. That touch....that touch which Jimin was craving for so long. That touch he missed so much. The touch he cried for so many nights to feel once again. He finally felt it again. The last string of refrain broke. Jimin grabbed the man's cheeks and pressed his lips against the man's . He opened his mouth and sucked his darling's lips, pulling the bottom lip desperately. Both licked, bit, pulled on eachother's lips, sucked eachother's tongue while hands caressed and squeezed one another's bodies. Jimin fisted the man's hair and deepened the kiss until it was impossible to deepen it any further. The kiss was wild. Then the man's hands slid down. All the way to Jimin's ass. Jimin let out a high pitched moan when he felt rough palms squeeze his ass-cheeks roughly. Soon he felt the man rubbing his bluge against his bare crotch. His grip on the man's hair tightened as he let out another loud moan. The man slid and rolled his tongue into Jimin's mouth giving a light thrust making Jimin's knees buckle. A second thrust, then another then again another. Jimin's whole body was shaking now. His grip on the hair loosened as he felt each thrust. Sliding the hands from his hair , he rested them on the man's coat. "Ahhhh.... d-darling...mmh...t-take..o-off...c-clothes A-ahhhnn". The next moment the man's grip loosened and Jimin flopped down on his knees breathing hard. He panted hard until the man pressed Jimin's cheek against his throbbing bulge. Jimin looked up and for the first time he saw a glint of lust in those dark cat-eyes. Jimin gulped and sat properly on his knees. With shaky fingers he unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the pants. He took out the hardened cock strocking it gently while staring straight into his darling's eyes. He then took it into his mouth and as soon as warm, soft lips moulded his cock the man threw his head backwards letting out a breathy moan. Jimin bobbed his head sucking the cock as he felt it getting bigger inside his lil mouth. The man carded his fingers into Jimin's hair , fisting them lightly before trusting his hips forward. Jimin gagged each time the head of the cock hit the back of his throat. He gripped the man's both thigh tightly as he got deep-throated.