17 Rules

Izuku POV

I don't think even the evilest villain would be treated like this. I'm sure they wouldn't stare at him the whole time and catch every move. Ugh. What have I done? Maybe I've attempted murder a few times, but I've only harmed myself. What's their problem?

After what felt like ages, I was allowed to get out of that damn bed. I think Recovery Girl would have beaten me green and blue with her cane if I had tried to stand up.

I'm listening to music. Present Mic lent me headphones. Let's just say the music isn't exactly child-friendly. But I really like the song "Bullet."

My legs are dangling off the edge The bottom of the bottle is my only friend I think I'll slit my wrist again, and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone 

My legs are dangl...

The song just speaks to me. I quietly sing along to it. But when the door opens, I immediately fall silent and just move my head to the music.

Eraserhead: What are you listening to?

Me: Nothing.

Eraserhead: For almost the entire three days you've been here, you've hardly smiled once. You've only used your dark humor to drive us all insane.

Me: Hey.

Eraserhead snatched the headphones from me. He listens to a few of the verses and then gives me a death glare.

Me: Great song, isn't it?

Eraserhead: That would be the first rule, nothing about suicide.

Me: What do you mean?

Eraserhead: You'll live with me and Zashi, so you'll have a few rules. For example, nothing about suicide, you can't go out of sight of one person, you always have to stay with someone. The most important rule, atleast two meals a day.

Me: That sounds terrible. How can anyone live with such rules?

Eraserhead: Ask yourself that. But you'll have to live with these rules. Understood. Live!

Me: Live? Screw that.

Eraserhead: Why did I agree to this again?

Me: Don't ask me.

Eraserhead: Sigh. Leave your dark humor here if you're coming with me.

Me: What floor do you live on?

Eraserhead: Sigh.

Let's say there was silence between us. Even when we got to his car, it was completely silent. It wasn't the awkward kind of silence. I sat in the back on the right side of the car. I'm sure he has child locks on the right door of the car, but what about the left?

I just have to get out of the seat belt. But in Mom's car, there's always was beep when the belt gets opened, so maybe I shouldn't open the belt but just move out. I have to be quick; I don't want Eraserhead's scarf to catch me. Lightning-fast, I open the belt and hear a beep; he definitely activated the child lock.

Eraserhead: What are you doing, Pro...

Too late, I swing out of the left side of the car.

I fall to the ground, scraping my hands and face. I think I broke my right foot. I sit up as a car approaches. I welcome death with open arms, but the car stops at the last second, and Eraserhead comes to me like a demon. I'm already bound in his scarf.

He checks my wounds and then texts on his phone.

3 POV

New Staff Chat

CATerpilla: He has done it again.

FearMe: It's only been 5 minutes since you left.

CATerpillar: He jumped out of the car.

everyone is online 

Boom: Wasn't there a child lock?

CATerpillar: He used the other door.

FearMyCane: Oh my.

CATerpillar: Could you come over?

FearMyCane: I'll be there.

(Pls Vote)