33 Hello Eri

Izuku POV

I'm rubbing my eyes. What a sleep. What happened?

Oh

Now I remember again. I was mercilessly pulled away by Günter and then put in a car like a suitcase. I don't want to wake up. I can keep my eyes closed. Right ? Enjoy the silence before I have to face reality and open my eyes for a new day.

I feel someone sitting next to me and stroking my hair.

Lilia guy: Will this be my new brother now?

Present Mic: Yes he stays with us.

Me: Only temporarily.

Present Mic jumps up

Present Mic: WAHHHHHHHHH

Me: Good morning to you too

Lilia guy: Pfff-

There was also a little girl. She had an apple in her hand and smiles at me. She watched me sleep. Everyone did that. I just see that there is also Ereaserhead there. They didn't even hear something called privacy.

Ereaserhead read my eyes.

Ereaserhead: You are under suicidal watch and have so often found ways under supervision what do you expect?

Me: You couldn't have let me the first time.

Ereaserhead: You a child in need of help just asking me a hero if I couldn't just let you end in front of my eyes?

Me: Yes

Ereaserhead holds the temples

Ereaserhead: SIGH I don't get paid enough.

Present Mic: You are not paid for a family.

Ereaserhead: Unfortunately.

Present Mic: YOU DIDN'T MEAN THAT, DID YOU? THAT WAS JUST A JOKE. HA HA

Me: If you hate me like that, why don't you leave me alone. ThanI am in peace and can end..

Ereaserhead: Don't dare to finish talking. Or else...

His eyes are red, his hair on his head is up. He looks completely like a demon. The transformation is over. Pfff

Me: Or else?

Suddenly he has a smile around his lips. It's a bad one.

Eraserhead: Even if you are sometimes a jerk...

Present Mic: SHO!

Ereaserhead: let me finish. Where have I been... So even if you are sometimes a jerk, I know that you are not a complete idiot and would never make a bloody end in front of a child. You don't want to traumatise a small child. Since you thought you could just challenge me, you will now spend a large part of your time with her Eri.

...

Shit.

This damned: #€&*#€#&*#€&#**#*&€&*&€&***&&€*#&€*€&€&€&*#€#&*#€&€&#*#**#&#&€&€&*€**&&€#&#*€&*€&*#€&*#€&*#€&#*#€&€**#&€**#&€***&&*#&€&*#&*&*#€&*#&*#*&#**#*&#**#*&#&€&#**#&€&#&*#&*#&*&*&#&*&*&#&#*&*&*&*&*&#&*&#*&*&*&#*&*&#

Inhale, breathe out, now I feel better.

Crap, even if we haven't spent a lot of time, he already knows me very well.

The girl eri smiles at me and runs to me and hugs me as if we were old acquaintances.

Eri: Onii-Chan we will definitely have so much fun.

I give a smile that is as sweet as a lemon and give Ereaserhead a deadgleare. He just smiles at me badly and I grind my teeth.

This damned demon.

Eri: What do we want to play? Do you like apple? Do you want a little bit of mine? Should I show you my stuffed animal? I called it apple. Can you braid hair? Can I stroke your hair? Your hair looks like leaves. Leaves from an apple tree.

Wow, someone who can speak just as fast as I do. Ereaserhead, Present Mic and purple guy are looking in shook at Eri. They probably didn't understand anything about their murmur.

Me: You can decide. I love apples. You can enjoy it alone. Of course you can show me that. What an original name. I can braid hair very well. If you want, you can stroke my hair. I would say my hair looks more like seaweed