Chapter 10- kiss

His sentence is cut short as Sasuke firmly presses his lips against his.

"Sasuke.." Naruto barely manages to utter in between the mouthwatering kisses. Naruto's lips were soft and sweet, trying to match the ravens speed.

He extends his arms and wraps it around the blonds waist and breaks the kiss to glide his lips towards his chin. "Sasu-"

"Shhh.." Sasuke whispers as he kisses Naruto's chin, causing the blond to lean against the wall, gripping onto the ravens shoulders. "Agh.." he quietly cries out as Sasuke rushes and dives down to his neck.

His lips begin to trail along his neck, kissing his skin roughly. Each became more passionate as he begins to suck. Feeling satisfied, he returns to the blonds lips, leaving an imprint.

"S-Sasuke.." he mumbles in between his kisses, "w-what's with y-"

Sasuke slams his tongue inside the blonds mouth, searching for the corners. "F-fuck.. mmm..".

'Shh, too loud..' Sasuke says, sloppily. In defeat, Naruto kisses back, trying to keep up with sasukes pace. Moans begin to slip out of the blonds mouth.

"ha.."

"mmm.."

"Hah.."

Breaking off the kiss, Naruto slumps back against the wall completely. His mouth dripping in saliva and his lungs crying for air. He watches Sasuke who also seems to be catching his breath.

However it seems he isn't done.

Sasuke moves in closer, lifting the blonds shirt, exposing the blonds nipples to his eye. The blond closes his eyes, ready for his touch. hungry for it.

however he stops, his hand on naruto's bare skin. The blond opens his eyes and watches as the raven slowly trembles, backing away.

"s-sasuke?"

"Pretend this never happened." Sasuke asks, wiping his lips.

Naruto slowly nods, not quite understanding why. he stares at the silent raven who is looking across his room, potentially finding something that can distract him from what he has just committed.

Naruto watches as he walks to his desk, grabbing an empty water bottle. his grip tightens, squeezing the bottle. 'What the fuck did I just do.' Sasuke thinks, 'I'm not gay..'

"Sasuke." Naruto calls. He lets go of the bottle and it drops to the floor. however he remains in that direction, not baring to face Naruto.

"Go downstairs." Sasuke says.

"What?"

"Dinner should be ready by now, head downstairs. I'll follow in a bit."

Naruto walks up to the door, grabbing the door handle, "okay...", he says.

When he exits, the raven places his hand on his heart, feeling his heartbeat quicken. He can't process what he has just done.

he wonders why he is freaking out when he initiated the first kiss. when Naruto constantly called out his name, why did it make him feel good? When he moaned in between each kiss, why did it make him feel good? Sasuke begins to question himself, almost embarrassed.