Forest Rescue

" you think its the brotherhood again?" Y/n asked as he took off his shirt as he and rogue stood in the mens changing room, hey its only a problem if rogue gets caught.

"Its possible, but ah just hope it Ain't the savage land again, takes way to damn long to clean the mud of my boots." Rogue said irritated by the thought.

"Not to mention fighting sauron is straight up annoying." Y/n said pulling up his pants, he then noticed rogue eyeing him up, and he smirked. " thought you said after we get back?" He asked playfully.

"That don't mean ah can't look, now back to it suguh." Rogue urged with a smile.

Y/n chuckled and continued.  " by the way you know you can just  fly over the mud right?"

"Well duh but ah can still knocked to the ground." Rogue spoke rolling her eyes.

"Skill issue." Y/n joked and got promptly swatted over his head. "Ow! Kidding."

Y/n finally put his uniform.

(Ignore the shovel and handbag and place the X symbol wherever you like, think of this as his base uniform, i will add others as other missions happen

(Ignore the shovel and handbag and place the X symbol wherever you like, think of this as his base uniform, i will add others as other missions happen.)

"Still surprised you wear boots now." Rogue asked looking them over.

"I lost one to many nice sneakers and shoes while on a mission, if these get busted i couldn't care less." Y/n spoke as his precious footwear just wasn't built for this kind of life.

"Hm, and ah still can't convince you to wear  somethin tighter?" Rogue asked with a playful smile, his ass would look real nice in spandex.

"Hah, that will be the day xavier grows some hair." Y/n chuckled as he laid a kiss on her lips. " now lets go before boy-scout gives me a lecture"

"You know you have it comin half of the time." Rogue joked as she walked beside him.

" that don't make it any less annoying." Y/n chuckled.

The War Room.