first met

narrator

It was about 6:00pm in the afternoon, the airport was pretty busy. Kayla was flying from Houston to Detroit but she had a layover in atlanta for 2 hours which was cool cause she didnt really like flying. during her layover she went to get food since she haven't ate all day.

Kayla's pov

i hate airports so much. yes it was december and christmas  was around the corner but god damn its a lot a people in here. i got my chick fla and went to sit down next to a man.  as i was eating he looked at me and i smiled. he then looked back at his phone, i finished eating, threw away my trash and sat back next to him. " hey i was going to start a conversation but u was eating" he said. he had grills and a very nice smile. " its okay, you have a very nice smile btw" i said while smiling.

we talked for awhile, his name was duke and he was a content creator. i wasnt really on youtube like that so i really didn't know who he was.  " hey kayla do u have instagram?" he asked. i didnt have instagram btw cause i dont be on social media like that. " no i don't actually all i have is twitter" i said. " well let me just get ur number instead " he said.  i gave him my number and then i heard my flight is about to borad.

"oh shit, ok duke ill talk to u later" i said. he smiled and waved goodbye. cool i made a friend cause i dont think me and duke would take it there he was a cool person would love to get know him more.

i get on the plane and i text my mom letting her know im on my plane. she always wanted to know when i get on the plane so i let her know every time.

few months later....

narrator

it's been a few months, duke and  kayla have still been in contact with each other, its like they were besties. the year has just started, duke and kayla has made plans to link up again since the only time they seen each other was that one time in the airport. at the time duke had just got his room redone. kayla on the other hand had just become a ceo of a company she's been working on.

Duke's pov

ive been wanted my room done for the longest and its finally finished. " whats up youtube as u may or may not know my room was getting remodeled and it's finally finished" i said to the camera while waild was recording me. we went up stairs as i was talking to the camera. " nah this is fire, im never leaving" i said while smiling. i finished the video and sent the footage to my editor and uploaded it that same night.

i knew my homegirl kayla dont watch youtube so i called her to show her.

making a facetime call to kayla🩶....

"yoo"
"hey duke wassup"
"nothing but look at my new room tho"
"oooo that mf niceeee asf"
"wait till u see it in person tho this mf real cold asf"
"ik i cant wait"

me and kayla talked for about an hour, we always had something to talk about. i loved talking to her. she was my favorite person to talk to.

end of pov

Kayla's pov

as me and duke are talking i tell him about me becoming a ceo. he makes it clear that he is so happy for me and cant wait to see were i go from here. me and duke been talking about me coming to atl for months but we both been so busy. even when we are so busy we still find time to talk to each other.

since im a ceo i didn't really have to be in a office everyday. so with that i was going to fly out to atlanta next week to see duke and apparently meet his friends thats in amp.

i was excited to see duke again.
---

this was short but cool tho, next one will be longer promise.