ok bookie

few days later...

kayla's pov

im at the amp house chilling with kai, he been talking to this girl and he wanted to talk. he got it in his head that shes not feeling him and dont want to talk to him.

"so what should i do" kai asked he looked so upset about it, i felt bad. "honestly kai if u feel that way u should just ask her if she feeling u or not" i said he rubbed his forehead.

he looked like he was stressing. "look dont stress about it, if u feel a way u have to let her know" i said. he went to message her on his phone. " u know what, u right" he said while pointing his finger at me. i watched as he texted the girl "kai no no dont say that, say i feel like u not feeling me no more" i said "ok bet" he said.

he typed it and sent it. he threw his phone when he did. "ok now what do i say when she replies" he said, kai looked so nervous and scared. "depends on what she says, let me know im going upstairs" i said he followed me to the door " no no dont leave u have to wait with me" he said i looked at him like he was slow " kai u will be fine plus im upstairs im not leaving" i said while opening the door. "ok ok if u leave, on god im going to fight u" he said "ok ok" i said while walking up the stairs.

i walked in the kitchen and chris was in the living room with davis. i grabbed a water out the fridge and started to walk out the kitchen. i was walking up the stairs to go to fanum room when i heard kai scream my name. " KAYLAAAAA SHE RESPONDED KAYLAAAA" kai yelled. i kept walking to fanums room this nigga has lost his mind screaming my name like that.

as soon as i walked into the room kai was facetiming me.

"u heard me calling u"
"yea i did"
"ur a asshole"
"ok whatever, what she said"
" she said what made u feel like that"
"ok why do u feel that way"
"well she be giving attitude crazy and she be mean"
"kai are u being deadass, ur literally a child"
"yea im deadass"
"bro just say that u feel like she's being a little meaner than usual"
"ok bet thanks pookie"
he hung up

kai is literally a child but he'll be fine.

fanum pov

im in new york for a few days. im supposed to go out with the guys tonight but i dont know. i think imma go because its flacko's birthday.

meanwhile im just at home chilling until its time to go. im on my phone scrolling on tiktok and i started to get a call.

incoming facetime call from kay✨.....

"yooo"
"ur best friend is a child"
"who"
"kai cenat"
"why? what he do?"
"he said this girl giving him too much attitude so he feel like she dont fuck with him"
" oh i feel him ngl, sometimes girls be mean asf"
"are u deadass, did i ever make u feel that way"
" i mean yea but its only when u was really mad at me"
"damn i never want to make u feel that way"
" its good, u be mad i get it but other than u being mad at me u never made me feel a way"
"ok ok, wyd"
*she was eating chips*
"na are u eating my chips?"
"noo..."
"yes u are, show me the bag"
*she shows me the bag*
"so u eating my chips wow"
"fanum u left me so this my get back"
" im coming back wtf, ok we going get back for get back say dat"
"whatever"

me and kay was just talking for awhile until i had to leave.

-30 mins later

instead of going out im going to stream. i didnt really like going out like that. i texted flacko to let him know im not going.

i went to my set up and started to stream.

end of pov

kaylas pov

chilling with kai because he still panicking about this girl. he seems more chill from earlier tho. "ok kai what did she say" i said. "well she said that she didnt know she was being mean in that way" kai said "ok ok thats good" i said. kai looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"whatever miss attitude" he said, kai be acting so sassy "omg so u good now, i can go upstairs" i said. he looked at me as if he had a idea " no u should hop on stream with me" he said.

i been dealing with this nigga all day and he want me to hop on stream, oh fuck no. " no kai" i said he crossed his arms. "omg bitchhh come onnn" he said aint no way this nigga just said that to me. " no kai, maybe next time" i said.

"ok bet, good night bookie" kai said. "omg, have a good stream pookie" i said. i headed back to fanums room to go to bed.

——————————
don't forget to vote!!