you got it

few weeks later...

kaylas pov

im in dukes room talking to him before me and fanum had to go to the store. duke hasn't been around much he been working alot.

"so where u going next" i asked, duke looked unsure "shit i dont even know, still trying to figure it out" he said. he was looking at place on his monitor, i hate that i dont see him much but its good that he is doing what he loves to do.

i got a text from fanum telling me to come on. "ok duke ill see u later" i said, he waved bye and i left his room then headed downstairs. i went outside and fanum was already in the car.

he put the car in drive and we left.

-time skipp

the boys was going out tonight to celebrate hitting 5 million on youtube. they did ask me if i wanted to go but i just stayed home.

while at the amp house alone i just watched netflix and nothing more.

-the next day-

i woke up and fanum wasnt in bed. i got up and went to the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. i left the room and started to walk downstairs. i heard fanums voice and kai's the more i walked towards the kitchen, i stopped to listen.

"bro what did u do" kai said. "bro them girls from last night, they was wildin and somehow i got their number and was texting them"fanum said. "ok but what did u do, did u fuck one of them" kai said. i looked over into the living room and fanum had his hands on his face. i waited to hear what he said before i walked in.

"no i didnt but bro i think i got to lit cause look at these messages, i don't remember ever sending these" fanum said. i walked in the kitchen and look at kai and fanum, they looked at me. i didnt say anything i just grabbed a water bottle. " fanum u might be cooked" kai said.

i walked out the kitchen and went back upstairs. now i know what i heard and i know im not tripping. so imma sit here and wait for this nigga to come in this room. now lets see if he tells me or if he doesn't say anything.

end of pov

fanums pov

"fanum u might be cooked" kai said, "yea i know" i said i couldnt do nothing about these messages but tell kay about it. never did i ever think i would ever but i did. i texted other females. "alr kai, im going go tell kay" i said as getting up "yea good luck dumbass" kai said.

im walking up the stairs and i can just feel that she is mad about something already. i walk in the room and she is sitting on the bed looking at me as i came in the room.

i sat next to her and she faced me with her arms crossed. "i have to show u something" i said, "ok what is it roberto" she said. yea im most definitely cooked.

i handed her my phone. she was looking at the messages with a mean look on her face. " these bitches dont mean nothing to me i promise, i was drunk and being stupid but me being drunk doesn't excuse my actions" i said. she looked up at me and looked back at my phone.

"kayla im so sorry" i said

she didnt say nothing, she just got up and grabbed her stuff. " so u not going to say anything" i said, before she walked out the door she looked at me " na u got it" she said. then she left the room.

i know i did bad like really bad. damn bro.

end of pov

kaylas pov

i dont know. that's exactly how i feel i dont know. at least he told me about and took full accountability but i still dont know. i got a uber to my apartment. when i got there i opened the door then dropped to the floor and just started crying.

this nigga met my mom and shit then sit here and do this just wow. i went to my room and got in bed. i didnt want to think about it, fuck bro.

- few hours later

i woke up from my nap and instantly started thinking about it. "maybe he was really drunk" "maybe he meant what he said" "maybe he doesnt care about me" "maybe im not enough" i thought to myself.

its not that im mad im just so sad about it. i got up and opened my room door, fanum was sitting in the living room. forgot i gave him a key, "kayla talk to me" he said. i sat next to him trying not to cry.

"im glad u told me but im confused like u losing me, i got too much love for u to even be mad at u im just so upset at the fact, like yea i wanna smack the shit outta u but i the same time i just feel so bad so i just need some time" i said he look so guilty and sad. " ok im sorry truly, i never wanted to hurt u" he said.

" honestly fanum its fine i dont even care no more, i just cant deal seeing u rn, i just dont know" i said, he stood up and i walked him to the door. " see u later?" he asked. " maybe" i said he walked away and i closed the door.

i went back into my room and cried myself back to sleep.

- few weeks later

im back in detroit, i havent told anyone about what happened because i dont think it anyone's business. ive been working and helping my mom around the house  with stuff.

recently just brought her a new house and she's been buying new things to decorate the house. my brothers has been helping her but since im home ive been helping her more.

i havent been in contact with fanum but i do miss him.

im helping my mom in the kitchen with dinner. she has been cooking ever since ive been home.  aint nothing like a home cooked meal.

i was grabbing the onions and peppers out of the fridge. i hand them to my mom, i grabbed the cutting board and knife so she can cut them.

"kayla ur phone is ringing" she said, "ok here i come" i said. i went to my phone and it was kai, i havent talked to him ever since i left.

i went to the bathroom and answered the phone.

" wassup kai"
"hey u been good"
"im straight been chilling, u?"
"im good, u talked to fanum?"
"no havent talked to him in 3 weeks"
*kai raised his eyebrows*
"kayla please talk to him, please"

kai never calls me kayla, sum must be up but why do niggas always be more upset then the girls be like nigga its literally ur fault.

"why? what happened?"
" ive never seen him like this, he not streaming, he not eating and u know how he is about food and he barely been talking to anyone. he's off not on his game like usual"
"kai u know he fucked up, right?"
"yes i know but please he isnt himself"
"ok ill see maybe"
" ok thank u bro seriously"

call ended

niggas want me to talk to him, for what? maybe ill call him or maybe i wont i dont know.

end of pov.

fanums pov

i havent streamed in 3 weeks. i miss kayla so much, i did so bad im not even moving how i always do. i been in my bed sad like a little bitch. i have to wait for her to talk to me. damn bro i miss her.

thinking about streaming today but i dont know. the troupe( his community) been on my ass about it. i know i need to but i literally cant bring myself to stream.

end of pov

———————————-
lmk what yall think about this

dont forget to vote!