forgive me?

i walked into dukes room for the first time in days. he was sitting on his bed. he lifted his head up as i walked in. i sat in his desk chair.

it was silent for a bit. " what did u want to talk about" i asked. being in here didnt feel right, fanum was my lover and duke made me feel like i was doing him wrong. " kayla im sorry, i should've said something but i was scared i see u with fanum now and i dont anticipate to get in the way of that but i miss u and i want to be friends again" duke said. duke looked sad and drained as if he hasn't been sleeping. i got up and gave duke a hug. " duke we are still friends but i had to stay away for a bit, cause at one point i did like u, but not anymore plus i think im in love with fanum" i said. duke eyes got big " wait u love fanum did u tell him yet" he said and just like that i got my bestie back.

"fuck no what if i scare him away" i said while sitting next to him. " kayla bro if u dont tell him i will, deadass" duke said. i wish this fuck nigga would. " word to my mother if u tell him its up" i said. duke laughed and said " nah u talking like him too, oh yea u love him". duke was right but me and fanum only been talking for 3 months i didnt think i would love him already damn.

me and duke was talking then we heard the door open it was kai, of course it was. " wassup my niggas" kai said i rolled my eyes only because me and duke was catching up with each other. " sup lil nigga" me and duke said at the same time. " NAHHHH word to  bro yall buggin" kai said. we all talked and laughed for awhile. i missed this, i missed my friend.

about a hour later i went back into fanums room. i crawled into bed and he pulled me close. i was falling for him. well i already did i guess. i turn around and looked at him, he opened his eyes and looked at me. " u staring again huh" he said while closing his eyes. i just loved his face. " yea and imma keep staring" i said.

i put my arm around fanum. he was asleep at least he looked like it. "damn i really do love u" i said quietly then i went to sleep.

-next morning-

i woke up and fanum was gone, i checked my phone. he texted me letting me know amp have a video to shoot.  i was in the house by myself. i got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

i was bored so i went on fanums pc. i didnt have instagram so i went on there. i know he didnt post me cause people are weird.

i went to fanums dms tho i was bored and curios. i seen  some firends but i kept scrolling then i seen a girl. he havent text her sense the day i got here. it was clear he was flirting with her, my eyes started to water. i started to think " oh no not again" i started crying hard only because i really loved him. i read more and more. my sadness quickly turned into anger i was so mad. 

- few hours later-

fanums pov

me and the bros had a shoot. at the end everyone went home i had stopped and got something to eat on my way back. i got back to the amp house. i then went in the house then went in my room.

i seen my monitor on with my dms open. "oh shit" i though. kayla was sitting on my bed with the meanest look on her face.

" so roberto who's asia" she asked. her eyes were puffy but she looked like she was ready to kill me. " i promise she dont mean shit to me, i was just bored" i said. " of course she doesn't, fanum let me tell u something if we was together which we not i probably would've killed u, to think that i was staring to love u makes me feel so stupid" she said while crying. she was right we wasn't together but we was tho. i sat next to her and said " u love me" i asked she looked at me and got up " i cant, i need space" she said. she got her some of her things and went into dukes room.

i fucked up. i feel bad and to think i was falling for her too. i was starting to love her more everyday. 
end of pov

kayla pov

i was crying hard while i grabbing my things in fanum room. i went into dukes room, he was sleep. " duke" i said while wiping my tears. he looked up at me and with a confused look on his face. " whats wrong" he asked. i got in the bed and laid on dukes chest. " that nigga been texting other bitches" i said. duke started to rub my back i started to feel a little better but i was so upset.

why play in my face if u texting other people. why me tho.

dukes pov

imma kill that nigga. kayla was laying on my chest crying her eyes out over this nigga. i felt so bad. i rubbed her back as she cried.

" its going to be okay kayla" i said. she lifted her head up and said " i want to go home" she said. i could tell she was hurt her flight wasn't until next week. " just relax calm down and we'll see about a flight" i said.

i didnt want her to leave but if thats what she wanted she can leave. kayla stopped crying and fell asleep on my chest. i wanted to get up and talk to fanum but i couldn't move she was calm and she hates being woken up.

end of pov

———————
word count: 1026