one year later...

-1 year later...-

narrtor

kayla and fanum have been dating for 2 years now. since kayla basically moved to atlanta they both decided to get a house for their 2 year anniversary. it made sense to get a house in atlanta because fanum has videos to shoot and stuff and kayla only needs to go back to work only if it gets rocky. their love for each other grows more and more everyday.

-present-

fanum pov

me and kay been together for 2 years. our anniversary is tomorrow and we bought a house that we get look at the house tomorrow as well.

i was in my room, i realized i need to go to the jewelry store to pick up something. i got up and went downstairs to kai's room. "yo kai come with me real quick" i said. "where we going" he asked. " you'll see come on" i said. kai got up and put on his shoes, we both went up stairs and left out the door.

30 mins later....

we made to the jelwery store. me and kai got out the car and walked inside. "oh so ur back, are u ready to finally buy it" the jewelry man said. i smiled "yea i think im ready" i said. kai looked a little confused. the man brings out the ring ive been looking at. i looked at kai " what u think about this for kayla" i asked. his eyes got big "its a nice ring and its a big one, i think she'll love it " kai said.

i been looking for a ring for months, its been hard but i think this is the perfect ring. never would i thought i could have some much love for a person like i have for kayla. i love her so much and i know no one is ready for marriage but im ready as long as its with her.

kai pointed out more rings but i had my mind set on this one. "ok im going to go with this one" i said. "ok just follow me over here so you can pay" the worker said. i bought the ring and we left the store.

we made it back to the car after stopping in a few stores. "damn bro you ready for marriage" kai asked. " ive never felt more ready about something in my life" i said.  " mm ok ok, wait im your best man right" kai said. "you know that" i said. then we headed back to the house. 

end of pov

kayla's pov

at my moms house helping her move stuff around. i just bought her a new house in a better neighborhood cause i was tired of her living in detroit. this was always one of my dreams to buy my mom a nice house and she gets whatever she needs.

-few hours later-

i made it back home. i was pretty tired from moving stuff all day. i get out the car and go in the house. once i walk in the house i see that eric is here, i should've never gave my brothers keys to my house cause they always here.

"um why are you here" i asked
" i got some bad news, i didn't want ma to know because she having a good day" eric said
"what happened" i said
" i got a call from nardo and he in jail" he said

im not even surprised, his time was coming anyway.

"oh really" i said
"yes really" he said
"thats tough" i said
"sooo u not gon bail him out?" he asked
"nah he'll be straight, maybe he'll learn while in there" i said.

i went upstairs to shower, honestly the whole nardo shit is nothing new the nigga had it coming he need to stop doing dumb shit.

after my shower i got in bed and checked my phone. i had a few missed calls from kai so i called him back.

" heyyy miss attitude" he said
"hey kai wassup" i said
"nun im streaming rn you wanna say hey"
"yea sure"
*he faces the phone to the camera*
"heyyy chat"
"anyways ill see you tomorrow "
"ok bye kai"
"bye"
we hung up.