missed u

kayla pov

im back in atlanta, im at my apartment. i havent been to the amp house yet. ive been here for like 2 weeks but havent told the boys.

im planning on going there today. im in my bathroom doing my hair, just doing a simple slick back. after doing my hair i put on some perfume and headed out.

- time skip-

i pulled up to the gate. i got out the car to so security can let me in. they opened the gate and i got back in the car and pulled up.

i got out the car and started to walk to the door feels like i havent been here in so long. i walked in and nobody was in the living room. i started to walk to fanums room. i walked up the stairs and made it to the door.

i opened the door and he was in bed sleeping. i went towards the bed and sat down. i was looking at him and he looked so peaceful i didnt want to wake him.

i got off the bed and went to sit at his setup. i put on his headset and went on youtube to find a video to watch.

-about a hour later

fanum was still sleeping but now im about to wake him up. i took the headset off and walked towards the bed and jumped on top of him. " bro what the fu-" he paused and hugged me so tight. " baby i missed u" he said. " i missed u more" i said while digging my head into his neck.

we both sat up on the bed. " now u know we have to talk about them messages right" i said. "yea i know" he said. i wanted to just get it out the way because i dont want to think about it.

-time skip-

me and fanum had a deep conversation it was good because we needed that. i forgive him of course, ive had worst done to me but im glad he knows he did wrong and wont do it again.

i was in his bed on my phone and he was about to stream. im happy he even feels like streaming cause it makes him happy.

_______

don't forget to vote!